BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Mayrili S.
El Paso, TX
Does not smell harsh like some facial cleaners leaves my skin super soft and washed away dirt and tough makeup
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
This cream cleanser is amazing! It cleared my face of a breakout in just a few days. I use it all the time now.
jestine c.
I love this brand is really good I use it for almost everything that has to do with my face and it really works
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
I use this and the same moisturizer. Never seem to have many breakouts. The product lasts a long time as well.
beatrice V.
Love the smell , use it to take off makeup it does dry out my skin a little but it gives me a pretty good clean
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I have been using this product for 4 years and I have not found anything better for my skin. This is wonderful.
Meika S.
Riverside
Great everyday gentle cream cleanser. My fiancé and I both use this twice a day and it is not drying or harsh.
Jakeline B.
Lancaster, CA
Very nice and smooth works very good have used it a lot have recommended it to my sister and she also loves it
Melissa D.
Vestaburg, MI
Love this cleanser. It is the only Aveeno product I have tried, but it certainly makes me want to branch out!
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
I love this stuff, perfect for seriously any skin type. only thing doesn't always remove ALL makeup off skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?