BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
I just love product it is amazing and i just love it and am recommending this to all my sisters
Alyssa C.
Pulaski, TN
I love this stuff! It makes you face feel soooo clean and so soft. Highly recommend
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Love it! The small micro-beads and light formula leave your skin feeling so fresh and clean when you wash it off!
Katie D.
Carol Stream, IL
I love this stuff. It's the only stuff that clears my face from Zits. I only buy this stuff.
Terri W.
Marthaville, LA
This is my go to cleanser. I keep this in the shower as well. Not harsh but it does the job
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Works great and very creamy. A little goes a long way. A lot can come out quick if you are sleepy in the shower.
Jennifer f.
Mustang , Ok
I CAN USE ALL THE MOISTURE I CAN GET THE WINTER IS SO HARSH TO MY SKIN THIS KEEPS ME GOING
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
I use this and the same moisturizer. Never seem to have many breakouts. The product lasts a long time as well.
robie p.
Epsom, NH
I have very dry skin and the use of this cleaner had reduced the dry patches and leaves my face feeling clean.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
I use this every day. It is soft and gentle and makes my skin soft and clear. Light scent
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?