BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
This is perfect with my sensitive, acne prone, and red skin. J use daily and love it!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Weston, CT
This product was overall ok but I saw my face was getting very itchy and red fro, this product.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Bozeman, MT
Clears up acne fairly well, but leaves my skin dry. Also not very fond of the scent.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fort Stewart, GA
Was not a fan. It didn't give the clean feel. Or exfoliate or work very well for me
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
This is so nice on the skin. It makes you feel so clean and radiant. Love love love
Kortney  E.
Kortney E.
Columbus, OH
This cleanser is mediocre at best, it doesn't dry out your skin but it doesn't give you the desired clean feeling
Derek W.
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I love the this for my skin and i love it. the best of all time i love it so much.
bobbie a.
bobbie a.
Alliance, OH
Clear complexion, feel clean, soft skin, beautiful flawless look, naturally. its must have on my list.
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the products I have recently been using and loving! it has help clear up my oily acne prone skin!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Buffalo, NY
This is an amazing product from what my mother says. she uses it all the time and loves it.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?