BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
robie p.
robie p.
Epsom, NH
I have very dry skin and the use of this cleaner had reduced the dry patches and leaves my face feeling clean.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
This cleans your face very well and it acts like a scrub so it shouldn't be used everyday
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day. It is soft and gentle and makes my skin soft and clear. Light scent
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Birmingham, AL
I love this brand, however this cleanser is not my favorite. It left my face very greasy.
Mike F.
Mike F.
Hammond, IN
This stuff is great priced and works even better. True spa feeling and won't disappoint
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Holcomb, MO
I love the way it hydrates my skin and stops the breakouts! I would recommend you to give it a try
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Compton, CA
Love this to wash my face leaves my face refreshed and clean takes of my foundation well
Cassiopia F.
Cassiopia F.
newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my allergies but I wish it cleaned better. Kinda pricey but I'd use it again.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Hope Mills, NC
A great natural product for your skin that indeed gets the job done without the effects of harsh chemicals.
leslie c.
leslie c.
Roswell, GA
I use this face wash once in awhile and it really helps clean my face and clear it up.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?