BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Lyndi W.
Wichita, KS
Love this cleanser. Smells really clean and keeps my skin from overly breaking out. Super gentle as well.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay with controlling excessive oil throughout the day, but it would not clear my breakouts.
Corinne C.
Pretty decent. Not my favorite cleanser. Didn't make any major improvement but I didn't use it that long.
Gracie F.
Very nice and works very well. Definatly cleans your face and gets rid of all the yucky stuff.
Trisha L.
Madison, WI
Great smell, cleanses without drying. A good cleanser to keep in the shower for every day use.
Joseline L.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing on the face, it is very refreshing I would say. nothing on it I would change.
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love product it is amazing and i just love it and am recommending this to all my sisters
Alyssa C.
Pulaski, TN
I love this stuff! It makes you face feel soooo clean and so soft. Highly recommend
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Love it! The small micro-beads and light formula leave your skin feeling so fresh and clean when you wash it off!
Katie D.
Carol Stream, IL
I love this stuff. It's the only stuff that clears my face from Zits. I only buy this stuff.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?