BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Alma R.
Hayward, Ca
Love this product I feel like it really gets in there and gets everything out..
Priyanka  L.
Winston Salem, NC
It's nice , very good fragrance and will give u a fresh look too.. Loved it.. Worth spending for it
Kailee F.
East Nassau, NY
I Love this product! It keeps my skin soft and feeling fresh and the smell is so amazing! It doesn't hurt my eyes and is gentle.
Gia S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like the way this works but it's good for my sensitive skin that doesn't irritate me like most cleanser do
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love.............................................................................................
Amy P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this! One of the best face washes I have used. It smells wonderful and does its job.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A nice cleanser when you are wanting to use something that doesn't have a ton of harsh chemicals.
Grape A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. Cleans my face very well. My face does seems like to glow once i dry my face.
Lyndi W.
Wichita, KS
Love this cleanser. Smells really clean and keeps my skin from overly breaking out. Super gentle as well.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay with controlling excessive oil throughout the day, but it would not clear my breakouts.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?