BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Lynzie M.
Topsham, ME
Love this product it's not greasy or oily and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a great facial cleanser
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
This scrub makes my skin really soft but I have noticed only a small decrease in the amount of breakouts I have.
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
If you have sensitive skin this is amazing for you. It's not oily it leave ya face feeling fresh and really soft
Chelsea S.
Blue Ridge, VA
I use this everyday. I have very dry and irritated skin and this makes my skin soft and never leaves it irritated
Shelby V.
This is one of the products I have recently been using and loving! it has help clear up my oily acne prone skin!
Kortney  E.
Columbus, OH
This cleanser is mediocre at best, it doesn't dry out your skin but it doesn't give you the desired clean feeling
beatrice V.
Love the smell , use it to take off makeup it does dry out my skin a little but it gives me a pretty good clean
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
This cream cleanser is amazing! It cleared my face of a breakout in just a few days. I use it all the time now.
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
This is perfect for washing your face and using it daily might dry your skin so be sure to add in a moisturizer
Jakeline B.
Lancaster, CA
Very nice and smooth works very good have used it a lot have recommended it to my sister and she also loves it
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?