BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Elvira G.
Love this stuff!! Leaves your face smooth and clean. Helps with acne also. Great product
Brianna H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin feel soft and look refreshed. I don't think it is particularly any more amazing than other cleansers I have used but it works well. I wouldn't leave in the shower because my mine had some mold start growing on it which has never happened to anything else I keep regularly in my shower. The fact the cleanser is natural is a major plus.
Trinidad G.
Lynwood, CA
Leaves My skin feeling oily. Doesn't clean how I would expect it to clean. Wish it would be a makeup remover at the same time.
celeste J.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product never ceases to amaze me okkhbv Byng cud cud change big nib dchhcxxn bjjnvcxd
Leticia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
❤️ this product has cleared my skin and gave me a lovely glow. Ive always had acne issues and this product allowed me to have soft skin acne free!
Xiomara A.
Love using this in the shower. Keeps skin looking and feeling fresh. Helps with dirty skin and acne.
Aisha M.
This isn't bad, but it's not my favorite. It's a nice creamy formula, which I really like because I have dry skin. However, I sometimes felt like my skin wasn't cleaned completely, and it felt a little "greasy." It's also not the best at getting all your makeup off. If you really are looking for a nice creamy cleanser I'd say to try it out, but make sure you take your makeup off beforehand. You also might not want to use it after the gym. When I did, I felt like I had to wash it with the cleanser more than once because after the first time it still didn't feel clean.
Krystal S.
Cleveland, OH
It's a great cream cleaser. It leaves my skin feeling refreshing and smooth. The best about it is that it doesn't irritate my face.
Marina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is amazing for the winter, since its cream based its not as harsh on my dry facial skin, the right amount of moisture !
Stefanie B.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite cleanser! I use this every single day! Smooth to go on, cleans my skin very well, with limited drying!
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitive so I can't get a strong cleanser. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? Did it work out for you, were there any results ?
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream wash and it was no good. My face is worse than before!
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?