BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Cierra D.
Carol Stream, IL
Good product smell is ok not too harsh on the skin leaving skin nice and smooth no residue left behind
Kara M.
Does the job without irritating my skin, I like the gentle exfoliation. There really isn't more to say.
dawn g.
St Petersburg, FL
Another wonderful product from Aveeno.If you worry about sensitive skin,You need not look any further.
Meredith  F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This product is so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. I love the way it clears away oil and sweat buildup from the day.
Jeannette S.
Davis, CA
I love this face wash one the best ever i highly recommended works great for sensitive skin
Karen B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the way this cleanses my face in the shower. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshed.
maddy s.
Indiana
Works so well on my kind of skin, not many things do either!! Highly recommended
Tiana L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love aveeno because I have eczema and it helps with the dryness. But, I wish they had a face mask.
Ashley C.
Softens the skin while cleaning it. also is a good company whos products are great for sensitive skin
Monica O.
Nederland , TX
I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin and it's so rich and creamy. The scrub feels great.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?