BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Grape A.
Grape A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. Cleans my face very well. My face does seems like to glow once i dry my face.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love.............................................................................................
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this! One of the best face washes I have used. It smells wonderful and does its job.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A nice cleanser when you are wanting to use something that doesn't have a ton of harsh chemicals.
Lyndi W.
Lyndi W.
Wichita, KS
Love this cleanser. Smells really clean and keeps my skin from overly breaking out. Super gentle as well.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite cleanser. Doesn't leave my face dry and helps with acne and redness. Gentle and free of strong perfumes.
Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.
Lynwood, CA
Leaves My skin feeling oily. Doesn't clean how I would expect it to clean. Wish it would be a makeup remover at the same time.
Kaylene C.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay with controlling excessive oil throughout the day, but it would not clear my breakouts.
Gracie F.
Gracie F.
Very nice and works very well. Definatly cleans your face and gets rid of all the yucky stuff.
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Pretty decent. Not my favorite cleanser. Didn't make any major improvement but I didn't use it that long.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?