BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Cierra D.
Cierra D.
Bellwood, IL
Good product smell is ok not too harsh on the skin leaving skin nice and smooth no residue left behind
Meredith  F.
Meredith F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This product is so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. I love the way it clears away oil and sweat buildup from the day.
dawn g.
dawn g.
St Petersburg, FL
Another wonderful product from Aveeno.If you worry about sensitive skin,You need not look any further.
maddy s.
maddy s.
Indiana
Works so well on my kind of skin, not many things do either!! Highly recommended
Karen B.
Karen B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the way this cleanses my face in the shower. It leaves my face feeling so clean and refreshed.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Softens the skin while cleaning it. also is a good company whos products are great for sensitive skin
Monica O.
Monica O.
Nederland , TX
I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin and it's so rich and creamy. The scrub feels great.
Priyanka  L.
Priyanka L.
Winston Salem, NC
It's nice , very good fragrance and will give u a fresh look too.. Loved it.. Worth spending for it
Alma R.
Alma R.
Hayward, Ca
Love this product I feel like it really gets in there and gets everything out..
Gia S.
Gia S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like the way this works but it's good for my sensitive skin that doesn't irritate me like most cleanser do
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?