BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
This along side with the aveeno moisturizer is the best thing I've ever used. I love it so much
Ashley M.
Milwaukee, WI
This cleanser is nice. It sometimes and can sting my eyes, but overall works well. I would recommend this.
Sarah M.
Newark, TX
It is a good product. Not great. Made my skin break out more than usual. Not as gentle as I would like from aveeno.
Jessica n.
Love this product highly recommend for dry skin feels fresh and clean a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Diana T.
Torrance, Ca
This is the only facial cleanser I use daily. It keeps my face squeaky clean from dirt and oils and I don't break out as much.
Courtney C.
Love aveeno for my skin care, the only downside is not everything smells the best. But their products always get the job done.
Casey S.
Rochester, NY
This product is natural and my skin always feels clean and fresh after! I recommend!
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
I love this face wash. it isn't harsh on my face and clears my skin soo well. It leaves a nice dewy finish.
Makeup E.
This may work for others but it made my skin breakout. I guess its not meant for dry and sensitive skin.
Tatenda S.
Roseville, CA
This product works for me perfectly & l have been using it for couple years. I really like the results on my skin.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?