BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Cleans my skin and doesn't over dry it. That's great especially during the winter time when my face is overly dry.
Kelsey D.
This product is not as good as other facial cleansers that I have used. It just doesn't make my face feel as clean.
Sarah M.
Newark, TX
It is a good product. Not great. Made my skin break out more than usual. Not as gentle as I would like from aveeno.
Stefanie B.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite cleanser! I use this every single day! Smooth to go on, cleans my skin very well, with limited drying!
Tatenda S.
Roseville, CA
This product works for me perfectly & l have been using it for couple years. I really like the results on my skin.
Sydni B.
Torrance, CA
Great cleanser! The beads in them make it a gentle daily exfoliant, as well as the formula being very moisturizing!
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Aveeno product is very good. This one is no exception! For the price, the product is actually amazing. I recommend!
Melanie W.
Springfield
Did not feel refreshed clean to oily for me I like the tingling feeling in a product didn't get that so not for me
Stephanie D.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I love that is a cream and doesn't dry or my face note does it make me oily
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this cleanser. It's so soft and gentle on my skin. Afterwards it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?