BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Eloise B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I used to use this! And I honestly loved it, I wouldn't mind going back to it. My acne wasn't as bad when I used this
Miranda R.
Kennesaw, GA
On par with other Aveeno products (natural, effective, gentle on skin). My face feels clean and soft after using it.
Alexa S.
Venice, CA
Every time i shower i put some of these on my face and i just love my results need a new one cuz the other one is gone
Kaitlin G.
Great cleanser because it not only cleans your face, but it doesn’t leave it feeling all dry, but SUPER moisturized!
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I love this brand. I love this cleanser. Everything is so gentle yet effective. Very affordable. Always smells good.
Lauren M.
Norco, CA
I love how gentle the 'naturals' line is. This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not stripped or overly dry.
audrey s.
Porter, TX
Dried out my skin, didn't do much for my complexion. I have used the skin brightening before and have enjoyed that.
Tiffane M.
Lapeer, MI
It's a very good product.I like very much. It will the job when you needed done. I would recommend it to everyone.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Light cleanser that leaves my skin feeling clean. A little drying, but I have dry skin so I need a lot of moisture
Ashley P.
Stantonville, TN
Love love love this cleanser!!! Best I have used in a really really long time!!! It left my face soft and smooth!!!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?