BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Love aveeno for my skin care, the only downside is not everything smells the best. But their products always get the job done.
Carlyle E.
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
This along side with the aveeno moisturizer is the best thing I've ever used. I love it so much
Casey S.
Casey S.
Rochester, NY
This product is natural and my skin always feels clean and fresh after! I recommend!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. it isn't harsh on my face and clears my skin soo well. It leaves a nice dewy finish.
Tatenda S.
Tatenda S.
Sacramento, CA
This product works for me perfectly & l have been using it for couple years. I really like the results on my skin.
Cassondra L.
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
This soap works so well. It is gentle on the skin by does a great job at treating my blackheads and acne
Makeup E.
Makeup E.
This may work for others but it made my skin breakout. I guess its not meant for dry and sensitive skin.
Terry G.
Terry G.
san antonio, tx
This cleanser is great and does great on the complxion and non oil base and not a bad smell on the face
Kara M.
Kara M.
Does the job without irritating my skin, I like the gentle exfoliation. There really isn't more to say.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the results of using this product! I just hate how it's a cream consistency
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?