BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc
I did not like this cleanser. My face just felt dirty after using it. And it broke me out.
Megan K.
Waldwick, NJ
This is a wonderful cleanser.its delicate against my sensitive skin, but it removes all of the dirt and oils.
Melissa D.
Vestaburg, MI
Love this cleanser. It is the only Aveeno product I have tried, but it certainly makes me want to branch out!
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
In not a fan of the whole "cream cleanser" idea or how it makes my face feel but it worked well for the price
Aubre R.
Leaves skin feeling clean and helps with breakouts. Doesn't leave skin too tight and dry.
Victoria B.
Hoboken, NJ
Works great as a gentle cleanser for acne. Can be used daily and doesn't leave skin too dry
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Esta crema limpiadora es muy buena me gusta mucho esta marca de maquillaje sobre todo las cremas limpiadoras
Cristina T.
Tulare, CA
Love the feeling of this product automatically feels like your skins clear and soft .....
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
I love this stuff, perfect for seriously any skin type. only thing doesn't always remove ALL makeup off skin.
Gianna F.
This made my face feel so soft !! it cleared me up and made most of my dry skin go away!
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?