BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Elvira G.
Elvira G.
Love this stuff!! Leaves your face smooth and clean. Helps with acne also. Great product
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Louisville, KY
Feels amazing, not drying. Love this product. Very gentle. Made my skin feel amazing! I would recommend thsi
Alison D.
Alison D.
Springfield, OH
This was awesome! Had a great scent and helped clear up my skin. Wasn't greasy and decently priced
Anna O.
Anna O.
Atlanta, GA
Nice cleanser. Very rich and smells pretty good. Feels gentle yet does the trick. I plan to purchase again.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Indianapolis, IN
This cleanser was okay. I did not feel like I got a good cleaning with it and my face was often oily after
Tanna F.
Tanna F.
Goleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily face wash and it helps with my acne, rosacia, and overall unevenness.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Torrance, Ca
This is the only facial cleanser I use daily. It keeps my face squeaky clean from dirt and oils and I don't break out as much.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Love aveeno for my skin care, the only downside is not everything smells the best. But their products always get the job done.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Newark, TX
It is a good product. Not great. Made my skin break out more than usual. Not as gentle as I would like from aveeno.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Milwaukee, WI
This cleanser is nice. It sometimes and can sting my eyes, but overall works well. I would recommend this.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?