BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
I really like this product, it makes the skin feel great after using it. Its not too pricey, in my opinion.  The cleanser is not to harsh on the skin and definitely helped me clear my face.  I am a first time user of this product, but would definitely recommend to my friends.
Kate N.
This product makes my combo skin glow so well! I love the gentle scent. I pair this with my morning routine to give my skin an extra boost. I shop at CVS due to being able to use my ExtraBucks on items like these. I would buy this again and again. It is one of my staples!
Layla R.
LAS VEGAS
I love this cleanser. It makes my face smooth and is very lightweight. It is affordable and helps with breakouts. I have used this product for 2 years and it met my expectations far more than I could have imagined. I recommend this for people that have sensitive skin!
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I like to use this product once or twice a week and this is a gentle cleanser. I buy this product at my local target. Although it states that it is "gentle exfoliates" I believe it's a little rougher then expected.
Shelby T.
Hands down the best cleanser I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and so soft, it's strong enough to get all the dirt and make up off while gentle enough for sensitive skin with out causing redness. I've tried more expensive named brand cleaners and I continue to come back to this one, I've suggested it to friend who think the same. 100% worth a try.
Megs T.
Atlanta , GA
Major staple product that remains in my makeup cabinet now and forever! In a acne breakout crisis, Aveeno Clear Complexion cleared my skin within 12 hours! This is my go-to facial cleanser that I normally purchase from Target and it's awesome for sensitive skin!
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
I like this cleanser tons. It helps clean my face without drying it out too much which is what I need as an oily girl, especially around the t-zone. It did what I needed it to do. I get it from Wal-Mart because it's closest by and I believe better priced there.
Madison G.
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers! I use this one everyday alone with another cleanser and they have kept my skin so clear and break out free! Also this cleanser helps with the redness in my cheeks. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Melanie H.
I love this product this makes my face feeling so super smoothe and clean I feel like I was at a spa I highly recommend this to everyone it's very affordable and it's just great and very gentle on the skin ! And I recommend it bc it has helped my troubled skin !
Muse M.
Philadelphia, PA
It feels great on my face, but the skin doesn't seem different after rinsing off. I was hoping for some soothing or toning but I didn't see either - red spots weren't reduced, and the blackheads didn't improve. It's a last resort - would use in a pinch.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?