BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This works well on skin that you have already exfoliated. The formula is very gentle so it doesn't begin to remove the dry skin. It has a light smell which is nice and it doesn't cause redness or irritation.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
Its not harsh on the skin and it washes off super easily. I didn't re-purchase because it didn't do much to keep my acne under control. it is great at cleansing the face and giving you a refreshing feeling.
Meagan  G.
Sedalia, OH
I've only been using this for about a week now and I can already see it working on my small bumpy pimples. You can really feel this working as you use it. A little tingle and a really clean feeling after.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
When I get home from going out and I don't take a shower I use this in my face to cleans it and it tingles but I feel that it works if I feel it tingle so overall gets the job done for me and satisfies me
Guadalupe L.
It's a very gentle cleanser, but for my skin, I'm not a fan. I want something that leaves my skin feeling clean. This doesn't really do that. It does of course clean it but I don't like the feeling of it
Samantha S.
Clearwater, FL
I love this. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and reduces the redness in acne. When using it once a day, it works perfectly. I think using it anymore than that might dry out your skin though.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for sensitive skin like myself. Helps great when my skin is super dry and flaky. It is very gentle and not harsh on the face at all. Helps moisturize it. Diffidently recommended to everyone.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This worked so nicely for me! I use it in the shower since it's a bit grainy and can be messy, but it's gentle enough to use daily. I have very sensitive skin and I never noticed any irritation.
Jeanette R.
This is the only face wash I buy
I've been through them all and am sometimes prone to breakouts but they have been staying under control since using this product. Love all aveeno products!
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
This cleanser feels good on my skin. I use warm water on my face and the work it with circular motions with a dot of cleanser. It removes all the dirt and leaves my face soft and clean.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?