BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it every day in the shower and I have notified that my skin is actually more clear and I see less breakouts! I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers often do! Totally worth every penny!
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this face wash. My younger sister introduced me to this face wash and I can't get enough of it. I generally switch it up with my Clean & Clear just to keep it interesting. It leaves my skin so refreshed and tingly. I can't get enough of it.
Cristince B.
Cristince B.
Kings Mountain, NC
This product makes your skin extremely soft in you get healthier skin you get this glow from using it because you know your looking amazing I had bought mine at the local walmart I was uncertain if it would work in after a few times of using it I was amazed.
Krystina L.
Krystina L.
Independence, MO
This works wells for mostly normal skin, not so much if you're acne prone. It definitely didn't meet my standards or the outcome I was hoping for. I found myself having to wash my face again after using this and for the price it isn't worth it in my opinion.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Pleasant scent, very light, absolutely loved how it felt on my skin. My skin has had dark spots since my last pregnancy so, I went to Walmart found this and started using it. So far so good looking forward to seeing if this will help my complexion further!
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I LOVE this product. Anything by Aveeno is life changing. I use Aveeno bath products as well sa lotion, face wash and soap. It cleans your skin and doesn't leave your skin dry and flaky. The prices are very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone!
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
I love this cleanser! I've always had a hard time picking out face wash because nothing ever seemed to work. This works great! However, it does sometimes make my oily skin a little too dry if i used it too much, but nothing some moisturizer couldn't fix.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
I have tried this a countless number of times and I overall think it is a good buy. It doesn't cost very much, so that is a plus. I like the creamy consistency, it feels almost gentle. The smell isn't bad either. Over all I would buy it again. I like it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Yorktown, VA
I have been using this for years and I love it. I seriously cannot say enough positive about this product. I love the packaging, the smell, and the formula. Great price for a great product. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone. I buy monthly.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Van, WV
This cleanser has left my face feeling more smooth and refreshed. It has a great smell that isn't overwhelming. I haven't noticed any difference in my acne, but I have a smoothr complexion overall because of the Aveeno Active Clear Complexion Cleanser.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?