BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Rustan M.
Bartlett, TN
This Produce is very gentle, The smell is very light. I love using this product it's gentle enough to use it every night.
Tial H.
This really gives my face a cooling effect and helps me clear my acne. I highly recommend for people with acne prone skin
Stephanie C.
Bronx , NY
I love using this product for my skin! Makes my face feel amazing!!! Definitely would recommend to all with oily skin!
sammy a.
Davenport, FL
This makes my skin so glowy and radian my skin looks so healthy and beautiful I recommend this with the clirasonic Mia
Yolanda M.
Passaic, NJ
Makes face feel fresh and clean. Your face starts clearing from pimples really well. It actually evens skin color too.
Kendall Julia D.
This is very hydrating. Cleaned off my makeup good. Noticed very little acne while using this. Good for sensitive skin.
Jaelynn B.
It smells really good and makes my skin feel really good after. This is the best product ever to use. You should try it
Brooke S.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this cream cleanser. It's really thin for a cream and isn't super thick. I use mine in the shower and i love it!
Sparkle H.
Has my skin looking baby soft , does not dry out the face I use it daily maybe 3 times a day and my skin looks flawless
Ashley B.
Aveeno is always a good product, it was gentle to the skin but cleansing and it never dries out my skin or make it oily
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?