BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Hoboken, NJ
Works great as a gentle cleanser for acne. Can be used daily and doesn't leave skin too dry
Rhyne B.
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
In not a fan of the whole "cream cleanser" idea or how it makes my face feel but it worked well for the price
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Vestaburg, MI
Love this cleanser. It is the only Aveeno product I have tried, but it certainly makes me want to branch out!
Aubre R.
Aubre R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves skin feeling clean and helps with breakouts. Doesn't leave skin too tight and dry.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waldwick, NJ
This is a wonderful cleanser.its delicate against my sensitive skin, but it removes all of the dirt and oils.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema limpiadora es muy buena me gusta mucho esta marca de maquillaje sobre todo las cremas limpiadoras
Maria H.
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
I love this stuff, perfect for seriously any skin type. only thing doesn't always remove ALL makeup off skin.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
This product is soft on the skin and creamy. Doesn't really smell but I give it 4 stars.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Springfield, OH
This was awesome! Had a great scent and helped clear up my skin. Wasn't greasy and decently priced
Gianna F.
Gianna F.
This made my face feel so soft !! it cleared me up and made most of my dry skin go away!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?