BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this is the only one that actually washes my face and does not irritate at all. Soft enough for my skin
Clister H.
Twinsburg, OH
I have been using this product for 4 years and I have not found anything better for my skin. This is wonderful.
beatrice V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell , use it to take off makeup it does dry out my skin a little but it gives me a pretty good clean
Tiffany P.
Cottondale, AL
It's ok. It's cleans good and makes my face feel soft but after I use it, it leaves my face red for a few days.
Sujey  Z.
Really like this product honestly. I don't have many breakouts like used too, I don't recommend 100% but it's pretty good!
Jeanette C.
Matawan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it feels on my skin .. My skin is nice a smooth after using this product ...
Stephanie D.
Wingate, Nc
I did not like this cleanser. My face just felt dirty after using it. And it broke me out.
hannah A.
CANTONMENT, FL
I really love the creaminess of this cleanser. It has helped me maintain my moderate acne.
Arelys M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like because live the skin so soft and and humectant really love it 👌🏼😬👍🏼👌🏼😍 just buy it
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema limpiadora es muy buena me gusta mucho esta marca de maquillaje sobre todo las cremas limpiadoras
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?