BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Beth J.
Beth J.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very good cleanser for my skin. Aveeno hasn't disappointed me yet and I love using their products. I loved this one as well.
Lubov W.
Lubov W.
Duluth, MN
I've always enjoyed the feeling of my skin after applying this cream! I recommend it for sure.
Leslee S.
Leslee S.
Anacortes, WA
Aveeno is the only brand of facial cleanser I use. My skin is very sensitive and I love Aveeno products!
Davie Y.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Cleans my skin and doesn't over dry it. That's great especially during the winter time when my face is overly dry.
Huda A.
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day and it honestly leaves my skin feeling very moistruzed evrery single s=dat
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Parlier, CA
I've only been using this for a couple days . It works pretty good, makes my face feels smooth
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Santa Maria, CA
It's ok just not as great as other cleansers but it's good i just don't like the little rocks it comes with but yea it's an ok product
Dorothea C.
Dorothea C.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using for a while haven't notice anything out of the ordinary basically a cleanser does that .
This face wash is creamy and leaves my skin full of moisturize. it took away my acne but didn't prevent it for coming back
Mahmuda R.
Mahmuda R.
Jamaica, NY
Keeps my face acne and oil free. The product is not too harsh for daily use and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?