BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Norco, CA
I love how gentle the 'naturals' line is. This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not stripped or overly dry.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I love this brand. I love this cleanser. Everything is so gentle yet effective. Very affordable. Always smells good.
Pritam K.
Marlborough, MA
Nth is product is really good .skin feels smoothr after using this product.yes it did change my complexion .yes repeat user.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
This moisturizer is awesome! It leaves my face feeling silky smooth and doesn't leave a film like some moisturizers.
Miranda R.
Kennesaw, GA
On par with other Aveeno products (natural, effective, gentle on skin). My face feels clean and soft after using it.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
Not that good. Kinda pricey so I expected more, and I expected it to clear my face but I saw no change over 2 months
Chelsea M.
I feel like it reduces the oiliness of my skin when using it but I like Younique's Clear Cleanser better.
Mari R.
Sacramento , CA
I used this before and I will say it's okay not the best because I've tried better but it does make your face feel soft after your done washing it
Eva C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I like this it's a cream exfoliatant and perfect for my dry skin. I've used it for about 2 yrs.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
It is a not very oily lotion and gives a good sense of moisture. The fragance is soft and nice.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?