BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
This face wash is creamy and leaves my skin full of moisturize. it took away my acne but didn't prevent it for coming back
kathy l.
East Hartford, CT
I love aveeno products because it actually helps my boyfriends eczema and my face isn't breaking out as much as it used to
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I have sensitive skin that is slightly dry. This product irritated my skin. And left it feeling super dry. I wasn't a fan.
Cindi G.
Las Vegas
Great for make up remover. Fast working and leaves skin clean and soft. Doesn't get in your eyes and cleans off all makeup.
Susan Y.
I like how soft this cleanser makes my face after I use it. I don't like the microbeads, they're ineffective in my opinion.
Meredith  F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This product is so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. I love the way it clears away oil and sweat buildup from the day.
Sujey  Z.
Really like this product honestly. I don't have many breakouts like used too, I don't recommend 100% but it's pretty good!
Veronica M.
Round Rock, TX
I wouldn't purchase this again. It did nothing for my skin. The product itself was no different than a cheaper alternative.
Mahmuda R.
Jamaica, NY
Keeps my face acne and oil free. The product is not too harsh for daily use and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
Best complexion face wash for people with sensitive skin. This worked wonders for me when I was having complexion problems.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?