BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Tiffaney M.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I love this brand. I love this cleanser. Everything is so gentle yet effective. Very affordable. Always smells good.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Norco, CA
I love how gentle the 'naturals' line is. This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not stripped or overly dry.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Athens, GA
Not that good. Kinda pricey so I expected more, and I expected it to clear my face but I saw no change over 2 months
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
It is a not very oily lotion and gives a good sense of moisture. The fragance is soft and nice.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Kennesaw , GA
On par with other Aveeno products (natural, effective, gentle on skin). My face feels clean and soft after using it.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I like this it's a cream exfoliatant and perfect for my dry skin. I've used it for about 2 yrs.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it reduces the oiliness of my skin when using it but I like Younique's Clear Cleanser better.
Mari R.
Mari R.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this before and I will say it's okay not the best because I've tried better but it does make your face feel soft after your done washing it
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of faves. keeps my hands feeling and smelling amazing. doesn't leave a greasy feeling after.
Krista N.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
This moisturizer is awesome! It leaves my face feeling silky smooth and doesn't leave a film like some moisturizers.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?