BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Veronica C.
Love this product! Really helped clear up my acne and even out my skin tone in a short amount of time for an affordable price
Erika E.
It smells great and does a great job!
Works great on my sensitive eczema skin. No added breakouts or irritation in using it!
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
Once I started using this product, I noticed my face becoming much clearer. This cleanser has a fresh, clean feel after use.
Delana B.
Cumming, GA
Works great!! Keeps skin clear. Great value, especially for a drugstore brand.ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I really enjoy using this product I have different ones to try but I would recommend this one to someone with sensitive skin
Kennedy G.
Easy face wash to use to get your face feeling amazing. Doesn't feel harsh or leaving your skin rough. Definitely soothes it
Jenn V.
Duncan, AZ
Cleanses while moisturizing. I have really dry skin and this cleanser helps smooth out dry patches and gives my skin a glow!
Cristina R.
This stuff makes my skin feel so soft and look fresh and clean . I do recommend this product I keep buying it and need it .
Cynthia T.
Richmond, VA
Supposedly this product helps prevent breakouts, but doesn't do a good job. It doesn't damage my skin with harsh chemicals.
Stacey A.
High Ridge
Love all of Aveeno’s products. Makes
My face feel so clean. Great smelling and don’t need to use a lot to get a clean face.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?