BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Clairessa H.
Signal Mtn, TN
Aveeno face cleanser does a good job for my skin when I can't afford my normal face cleaner from Farm House Fresh Goods.
Sandra K.
Hamilton, OH
This works doesn't dry out your skin, and keeps your pores clean leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Yolanda M.
Passaic, NJ
Makes face feel fresh and clean. Your face starts clearing from pimples really well. It actually evens skin color too.
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
So soft and gentle with your face! I love the creamy product! It leaves your face soft and smooth!
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
A great cleanser for sensitive skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry. This has tiny beads in it which also helps exfoliate while cleansing.
Bobbie M.
Pelzer, SC
I have used this for awhile I just love it. My daughter has very sensitive skin this works well for her too
Eloise B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I used to use this! And I honestly loved it, I wouldn't mind going back to it. My acne wasn't as bad when I used this
Chelsea R.
Keaau, HI
This is the only cleanser I will use. It never dries out or irritates my sensitive skin and it keeps me from getting breakouts.
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
I love this brand. I love this cleanser. Everything is so gentle yet effective. Very affordable. Always smells good.
Mindy F.
Munhall, PA
Very light cleanser. Very refreshing and youthful feel! My skin looked great and felt wonderful!
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?