BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Hamilton, OH
This works doesn't dry out your skin, and keeps your pores clean leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Shaleta K.
Shaleta K.
This is my go to face wash! It doesn't over dry but it cleans. Even make up, I have a oily nose and it does a great job!
Roxy C.
Roxy C.
McAllen, Tx
Product is very nice and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Smells really good and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or irritated
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this cream cleanser. It's really thin for a cream and isn't super thick. I use mine in the shower and i love it!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
A great cleanser for sensitive skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry. This has tiny beads in it which also helps exfoliate while cleansing.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Passaic, NJ
Makes face feel fresh and clean. Your face starts clearing from pimples really well. It actually evens skin color too.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Keaau, HI
This is the only cleanser I will use. It never dries out or irritates my sensitive skin and it keeps me from getting breakouts.
Eloise B.
Eloise B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I used to use this! And I honestly loved it, I wouldn't mind going back to it. My acne wasn't as bad when I used this
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Pelzer, SC
I have used this for awhile I just love it. My daughter has very sensitive skin this works well for her too
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Norco, CA
I love how gentle the 'naturals' line is. This cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not stripped or overly dry.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?