BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Jaqueline F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for every day use always carry it with me in my bag never leave it behind! Leaves my skin super soft
Yesenia E.
Palos Hills, IL
Good it made my face soft and refreshed but I still broke out need to gind one that has all the qualities.
MICHELLE D.
I love it when I find a product that does the job without being harsh on my skin. This leaves my face clean without drying it.
Skylar W.
Concord, CA
My skin looks and feels nice and I don't have any break outs when I use this so I would say its worth the purchase if you're thinking of buying it.
Haley Z.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my very favorites. Gentle on my skin, yet exfoliating. And helps keep my breakouts in check. LOVE this product.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product has been out for a little while now . We stock up on this product here at my house. Love it!
Laura  G.
Middleton, ID
The only facial cleanser I use. Works great, and I have notice fewer break outs since I've been using it!
Tiffane M.
Lapeer, MI
It's a very good product.I like very much. It will the job when you needed done. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jenn V.
Duncan, AZ
Cleanses while moisturizing. I have really dry skin and this cleanser helps smooth out dry patches and gives my skin a glow!
Gabby C.
los angeles, CA

this cleanser leaves your skin feeling pure. it also has mircrobeads that help exfoliate while cleansing
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?