BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Becky L.
Aveeno products are great, especially the baby ones. I love how they seem to moisturize faster than any other product I have used.
Ashley W.
My favorite cleanser! Very affective for oily skin. It is a textured cleanser, that leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Briana P.
Owensboro, KY
The creaminess of the cleanser keeps my face moisturized while fighting acne with salicylic acid. Perfect for my combination skin
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
This product makes your skin clean and smooth. And its cheap to get. I try to ha e it in my house when I can. Love this product.
Roxy C.
McAllen, Tx
Product is very nice and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Smells really good and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or irritated
Grecia V.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best cleanser I've used! I love it so much! Made my face so soft and clear! Didn't experience any redness or peeling!
Vanessa H.
Lumberton, NC
I just finished a bottle of this. It's OK not the best on my skin. It smells wonderful and leaves my face smooth and moisturized
Alisha S.
Huntersville, NC
I liked this product and would definitely recommend to a friend. I always have it stocked in my bathroom and would repurchase it.
Kailee F.
East Nassau, NY
I Love this product! It keeps my skin soft and feeling fresh and the smell is so amazing! It doesn't hurt my eyes and is gentle.
Kathy B.
Have to use Aveeno on my son a lot because he has very sensitive skin
Great product it also clears his skin of rashes after using
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?