BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Asante M.
Asante M.
Paulsboro, NJ
My daily cleanser. Doesn't not irritate my skin, and does a good job keeping away breakouts. Just rotate with a more abrasive exfoliator every once in a while.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product has been out for a little while now . We stock up on this product here at my house. Love it!
Laura  G.
Laura G.
Middleton, ID
The only facial cleanser I use. Works great, and I have notice fewer break outs since I've been using it!
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh after every try. It also leavesc it smooth throughout the day.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
los angeles, CA

this cleanser leaves your skin feeling pure. it also has mircrobeads that help exfoliate while cleansing
Mara O.
Mara O.
Charleroi, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well for the first few weeks then just aggravated my face. Obviously not a good all the time use.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Duncan, AZ
Cleanses while moisturizing. I have really dry skin and this cleanser helps smooth out dry patches and gives my skin a glow!
Tiffane M.
Tiffane M.
Lapeer, MI
It's a very good product.I like very much. It will the job when you needed done. I would recommend it to everyone.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
This stuff makes my skin feel so soft and look fresh and clean . I do recommend this product I keep buying it and need it .
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Richmond, VA
Supposedly this product helps prevent breakouts, but doesn't do a good job. It doesn't damage my skin with harsh chemicals.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?