BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Purchased this on a whim, it was on sale, but I actually liked it. Not much of a smell, but seemed to do the job. Made my face soft.
Becky L.
Aveeno products are great, especially the baby ones. I love how they seem to moisturize faster than any other product I have used.
Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
I love love LOVE! The ease of this product. Its not a 10 step program. And it always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth
Eboné M.
Frostburg, MD
I love the way this wash foams up. Definitely makes your face feel fresh and clean. I would use this before and after a exfoliatant
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
This product is great because even though it's a cream cleanser you're face doesn't feel heavy after. You feel refreshed and clean.
Krystal S.
Cleveland, OH
It's a great cream cleaser. It leaves my skin feeling refreshing and smooth. The best about it is that it doesn't irritate my face.
Priyanka S.
I like all Aveeno products. They are reasonably priced and Aveeno is a brand I can trust. This cleanser in particular is very good!
Hannah S.
Olive Hill, KY
I've been using this for about 3 years, and it never fails! Super gentle and amazing for the price! You can't go wrong with this!!!
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This moisturizer is one of the few I've used that has really left my skin feeling soft and refreshed without using a lot of product
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
So I think this is good for using in the morning. It isn't for removing makeup. It's very mild and gentle. I enjoyed this oroduct.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?