BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Teddi B.
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
This product makes your skin clean and smooth. And its cheap to get. I try to ha e it in my house when I can. Love this product.
carlie n.
carlie n.
Wellington, FL
BEST STUFF EVER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IN MY LIFE IF IT WASNT FOR THIS MIRACLE FACIAL CLEANSER!!!!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Non harsh, very soft and gentle. The smell is calm. The package is simply but elegant
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Malone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly feel like it did not make a difference. It wasn't a negative experience but it didn't help or hurt my level of acne.
Jaqueline F.
Jaqueline F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for every day use always carry it with me in my bag never leave it behind! Leaves my skin super soft
MICHELLE D.
MICHELLE D.
I love it when I find a product that does the job without being harsh on my skin. This leaves my face clean without drying it.
Haley Z.
Haley Z.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my very favorites. Gentle on my skin, yet exfoliating. And helps keep my breakouts in check. LOVE this product.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is amazing for the winter, since its cream based its not as harsh on my dry facial skin, the right amount of moisture !
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
Concord, CA
My skin looks and feels nice and I don't have any break outs when I use this so I would say its worth the purchase if you're thinking of buying it.
Asante M.
Asante M.
Paulsboro, NJ
My daily cleanser. Doesn't not irritate my skin, and does a good job keeping away breakouts. Just rotate with a more abrasive exfoliator every once in a while.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?