BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Krystal S.
Cleveland, OH
It's a great cream cleaser. It leaves my skin feeling refreshing and smooth. The best about it is that it doesn't irritate my face.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I don't think it really worked well for my skin. I have dry skin and it didn't moisturize enough for my taste.
Claudette S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I thought I would like this, as I typically like Aveeno stuff, butnitnwas just okay. I much prefer Neutrogena.
Becky L.
Aveeno products are great, especially the baby ones. I love how they seem to moisturize faster than any other product I have used.
Rose N.
Portland, OR
I really like that it's natural and doesn't have an overwhelming smell. it leaves my face feeling refreshed.
carlie n.
Wellington, FL
BEST STUFF EVER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IN MY LIFE IF IT WASNT FOR THIS MIRACLE FACIAL CLEANSER!!!!!!!
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
This product makes your skin clean and smooth. And its cheap to get. I try to ha e it in my house when I can. Love this product.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA
I have very gentle skin and everything usually breaks me out. This product is the only other cleanser I can use besides cetaphil. I live this stuff!
Alexa S.
Venice, CA
Every time i shower i put some of these on my face and i just love my results need a new one cuz the other one is gone
Samantha A.
Westerly, RI
I use this stuff throughout the week and although i do like the way it feels on my skin, it leaves me feeling a little bit dry.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?