BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Cleveland, OH
It's a great cream cleaser. It leaves my skin feeling refreshing and smooth. The best about it is that it doesn't irritate my face.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
This is fantastic for winter use. It keeps your skin radiant, and extra moisturized. It WILL make you oily if it's warm out, though.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleanser! It has a very light scent, a few small exfoliating beads, and is great on sensitive skin!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This moisturizer is one of the few I've used that has really left my skin feeling soft and refreshed without using a lot of product
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I thought I would like this, as I typically like Aveeno stuff, butnitnwas just okay. I much prefer Neutrogena.
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Denver, CO
I don't think it really worked well for my skin. I have dry skin and it didn't moisturize enough for my taste.
Rose N.
Rose N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like that it's natural and doesn't have an overwhelming smell. it leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very gentle skin and everything usually breaks me out. This product is the only other cleanser I can use besides cetaphil. I live this stuff!
Teddi B.
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
This product makes your skin clean and smooth. And its cheap to get. I try to ha e it in my house when I can. Love this product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Non harsh, very soft and gentle. The smell is calm. The package is simply but elegant
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?