BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
This is fantastic for winter use. It keeps your skin radiant, and extra moisturized. It WILL make you oily if it's warm out, though.
Cindy R.
New Haven, CT
Aveeno is great for my skin which is very sensitive. I use the face wash and moisturizer. Have also tried some of the hair products.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Purchased this on a whim, it was on sale, but I actually liked it. Not much of a smell, but seemed to do the job. Made my face soft.
Olivia B.
This is my go-to cleanser. It gently scrubs and helps keep moisture in, and it's really gentle on sensitive skin. Its affordable too!
Vi M.
Warrenville, IL
Currently using this face wash and I absolutely love it. It's not too abrasive, just the right amount. I love the smell and texture.
Esmeralda E.
Aveno has help me a lot with my dry skin but it can feel sticky in some way but it helps a lot in dryness and redness to go away fast
Daisy D.
This stuff work great! I really like how its so calming after and so soft on my skin! I have tried so many but this one never fails!
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Andrea G.
Wheeling, IL
I love this cream I'm always using it on me and i have oily akin so it help a lot i love applying all over my face befor i apply makeup
SASHA W.
I have very dry skin so this helps a whole lot with that and it works very good and it has a good price for it that's the good thing
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?