BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
This is my all time favorite cleanser!! It has helped clear up my acne so much! As the days pass I fall in love more an more with this product!
Andrea G.
Wheeling, IL
I love this cream I'm always using it on me and i have oily akin so it help a lot i love applying all over my face befor i apply makeup
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
This is fantastic for winter use. It keeps your skin radiant, and extra moisturized. It WILL make you oily if it's warm out, though.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
Yes. This is by far my favorite non bar face wash. I use it at night. I love it. Then apply toner and I'm good!
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this. Amazing moisturizer. I use this every morning and night and it leave my skin silky smooth.
Krystal S.
Cleveland, OH
It's a great cream cleaser. It leaves my skin feeling refreshing and smooth. The best about it is that it doesn't irritate my face.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleanser! It has a very light scent, a few small exfoliating beads, and is great on sensitive skin!
Leslie S.
Kent , WA
Very good for your skin and absolutely will enjoy it everyday it helps my skin I would suggest people to use it
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
This is perfect for washing your face and using it daily might dry your skin so be sure to add in a moisturizer
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This moisturizer is one of the few I've used that has really left my skin feeling soft and refreshed without using a lot of product
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?