BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kara T.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light cleanser that leaves my skin feeling clean. A little drying, but I have dry skin so I need a lot of moisture
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Blue Ridge, VA
I use this everyday. I have very dry and irritated skin and this makes my skin soft and never leaves it irritated
Vi M.
Vi M.
Warrenville, IL
Currently using this face wash and I absolutely love it. It's not too abrasive, just the right amount. I love the smell and texture.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
This scrub makes my skin really soft but I have noticed only a small decrease in the amount of breakouts I have.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wheeling, IL
I love this cream I'm always using it on me and i have oily akin so it help a lot i love applying all over my face befor i apply makeup
Heather O.
Heather O.
Temple, TX
There's not much to say about the product. Aveeno excels in everything they put forth, so it's self-explanatory.
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this. Amazing moisturizer. I use this every morning and night and it leave my skin silky smooth.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
This is perfect for washing your face and using it daily might dry your skin so be sure to add in a moisturizer
Emily G.
Emily G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleanser! It has a very light scent, a few small exfoliating beads, and is great on sensitive skin!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This moisturizer is one of the few I've used that has really left my skin feeling soft and refreshed without using a lot of product
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?