BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Lindsey H.
I liked this cleanser. I had less breakouts and my skin felt so soft after using it. It didn't last as long as I would of liked though.
Jenna W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this face wash. I have dry skin and it keeps my skin soft and clean. It is gentle and always takes off my makeup! Great product.
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This product didn't keep all my acne away, but it was a good cleanser to use daily. I ended up switching to something different though.
Beth J.
Anderson
This was a very good cleanser for my skin. Aveeno hasn't disappointed me yet and I love using their products. I loved this one as well.
Michelle G.
Santa Maria, CA
It's ok just not as great as other cleansers but it's good i just don't like the little rocks it comes with but yea it's an ok product
Ellie R.
Not a huge fan of this product. The smell is weird and it makes me feel sticky and greasy. I like aveeno but this product let me down.
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
I like this aveeno sctive naturals clear comolexion cream cleanser i put a little bit on and it goes along way and it hydrates my skin.
Libby W.
This is a gentle exfoliater on my sensitive skin, and the smell is lovely, but this did nothing for my acne. Would not purchase again.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Cindy R.
New Haven, CT
Aveeno is great for my skin which is very sensitive. I use the face wash and moisturizer. Have also tried some of the hair products.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?