BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
exeter, CA
I bounce between cleansers quite often because my skin seems to get used to certain ones and they stop working as well, but Aveeno products never seem to disappoint. I would absolutely buy it again, especially given the low cost of the product when compared to the results.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
baltimore, MD
Smell is great and well as it's creaminess. I just do not feel like the micro-beads properly exfoliate my skin as I have skin with acne and it is dry. I need an exfoilator to exfoliate my dry skin that flakes. I do not think I will repurchase but it may be good for others
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I think Aveeno is a great answer to affordable drugstore skincare, I know that if I need to get something to pamper and help my skin through a rough time, that they have my back and most everything I have tried from them has not let me down. Definitely worth checking out.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I've used this for two straight years. Whenever I had a breakout, I'd use it for a few days and it cleared it right up. I had a sensitive, burning face with everything during the beginning of my current pregnancy, and this was the only thing that was gentle and effective.
Dacia T.
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love it. Words cant express. This is a good products, very cool cleanser. It not only c.eanses, it helps with acne also. Its mildly scented and has nice beads in it. I li,e the creamy consistency it has and the minty feel. I recommend this to any and everyone
Paige D.
Paige D.
Round Rock, TX
Irritates my skin a little. Doesn't really smell like anything. This is my first time using it and I'm not sure I'll purchase again. Although the packaging is nice it doesn't really feel like it works. Overall I would say i was pretty disappointed with this product.
Shania P.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Aveeno works great on my skin and gets rid of any tiny acne marks that may be hiding in the shadows. So naturally, this product exceeded my expectations and worked wonders on my blackheads. It gently exfoliates, cleans, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a little bit too greasy for my skin (combination dry/oily) and doesn't clean off dirt or make up. It's not meant to be a make up cleanser but I always hope for a multitasking product! I think this would be a better product for those with more sensitive skin.
LaNell S.
LaNell S.
Bought this to help with the dark spots around my neck and jaw line and didn't see any results. I did continue to use the product until it was gone but decided to switch to another brand which I immediately saw results with. I would not purchase this brand again.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Greeley, CO
I'm using this product currently and I haven't seen anything worse come from all the acne I have. I love how the wash is creamy and has a slight tingle due to the ingredients. I don't know if this product is clearing up my face, but it seems gentle enough to use.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?