BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Nancy I.
Antioch, Ca
Feels great on my face. Leaves me feeling refreshed. Love the smell and how gentle it is on my face. It's also within a great price range.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
A nice gentler cleanser. Don't like that the beads are the plastic-y kind that don't dissolve (thus being super bad for the environment). Doesn't leave skin dry though.
Yolanda P.
The price and value is excellent. The beads are so tiny that you barely feel it, so it's very gentle for daily use. I am a repeat user and still love it!
Daniella G.
This is an amazing cleanser. It is gentle on my skin but still get the job done. I use this year round but I like to switch up my routine every once in a while
Yogini B.
Piscataway, NJ
Creamy coverage, gentle for every day use. I would buy this one again. Good product; when my skin breaks out, this product really helps.
Miranda T.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Love this, All Aveeno does great with my sensitive skin. This goes on thick but rinses very well and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturizer!
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
I like this aveeno sctive naturals clear comolexion cream cleanser i put a little bit on and it goes along way and it hydrates my skin.
Sydni B.
Tempe, AZ
Great cleanser! The beads in them make it a gentle daily exfoliant, as well as the formula being very moisturizing!
Ashley P.
Stantonville, TN
Love love love this cleanser!!! Best I have used in a really really long time!!! It left my face soft and smooth!!!
Jenna W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this face wash. I have dry skin and it keeps my skin soft and clean. It is gentle and always takes off my makeup! Great product.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?