BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Yogini B.
Piscataway, NJ
Creamy coverage, gentle for every day use. I would buy this one again. Good product; when my skin breaks out, this product really helps.
Taylor H.
Bakersfield, CA
I didn't use this product long enough to see results in my skin but it is a very gentle cleanser and a mild way to remove tough make up.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME
I use this and then use the face lotion and my skin can not thank me enough. love it. makes me not break out or make my breakouts worse.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
One of my favorite cleansers! Great to use everyday without drying out the skin. You feel a total clean and does take care of blemishes.
Allison R.
I have used this every day for the last three years and I love it. It is not harsh or drying and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth.
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My doctor recommended this to me because I had bad excema and it never irritated it or anything and made my skin soft so thats a bonus!!!
Julissa R.
Raleigh, NC
I use this aveeno cream for me and My daughter. It helps My dry skin and Also My daughters. It really gentle. Its not pricey It amazing.
Tori M.
Love love love this cleanser! I have been using it for years. It gently exfoliates, but isn't harsh on skin. It doesn't bother my eczema.
Leslie G.
Oakland, CA
I'm not sure if it was this or the moisturizer that comes with this but I tried both together & it broke me out. Haven't tried it since.
Caitlynn C.
Fergus Falls, MN
Very lightweight and wonderful on the skin. The microbeads provide an extra way to get deep into pores. Great scent as well and gentle.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?