BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I like this cleanser, because it's non irritating and just feels fresh and clean. There isn't an silliness left behind, no stinking chemical smell and it actually cleans.
Judy C.
Judy C.
It's creamy with microbes. I like it so far. My face feels clean without feeling overly dry. I think it is slight fragrant but it doesn't bother me.
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
A nice gentler cleanser. Don't like that the beads are the plastic-y kind that don't dissolve (thus being super bad for the environment). Doesn't leave skin dry though.
Yogini B.
Yogini B.
Piscataway, NJ
Creamy coverage, gentle for every day use. I would buy this one again. Good product; when my skin breaks out, this product really helps.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product to help with acne and scars. It is very gentle and works well especially for sensitive skin
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
This is an amazing cleanser. It is gentle on my skin but still get the job done. I use this year round but I like to switch up my routine every once in a while
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stantonville, TN
Love love love this cleanser!!! Best I have used in a really really long time!!! It left my face soft and smooth!!!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this face wash. I have dry skin and it keeps my skin soft and clean. It is gentle and always takes off my makeup! Great product.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't use this product long enough to see results in my skin but it is a very gentle cleanser and a mild way to remove tough make up.
Sydni B.
Sydni B.
Tempe, AZ
Great cleanser! The beads in them make it a gentle daily exfoliant, as well as the formula being very moisturizing!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?