BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Chana F.
Chana F.
Beachwood, OH
I have very sensitive skin, this is one of the only brands i can use without my face blowing up like a ballon. it leaves my face feeling smooth and lovely
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Marshall, TX
The product did absolutely nothing for my skin and it did not last long at all. I don't use a lot at a time but it only lasted me about a week.
celestial m.
celestial m.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product good for my skin care!!
And also I recommend for you guys to also try it yourself too!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Round Rock, TX
I wouldn't purchase this again. It did nothing for my skin. The product itself was no different than a cheaper alternative.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser! It smells really good and prevents my breakouts well, if paired with the aveeno moisturizer it's a perfect match!
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
Creamy and refreshing! I love using this cleanser in my morning skincare routine. The small exfoliating beads are gentle.
JENNIFER e.
JENNIFER e.
Yuba City, CA
This has been my go to cleaner for years. I love the way it makes my skin feel and stops break outs. It is gentle enough for everyday use. It lasts for a long time too.
Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
I usually don't do cream cleansers, they make me break out and leave my face oily. This one however is super moisturizing without being oily.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I like this cleanser, because it's non irritating and just feels fresh and clean. There isn't an silliness left behind, no stinking chemical smell and it actually cleans.
Judy C.
Judy C.
It's creamy with microbes. I like it so far. My face feels clean without feeling overly dry. I think it is slight fragrant but it doesn't bother me.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?