BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Ellie R.
Not a huge fan of this product. The smell is weird and it makes me feel sticky and greasy. I like aveeno but this product let me down.
Susan Y.
I like how soft this cleanser makes my face after I use it. I don't like the microbeads, they're ineffective in my opinion.
Veronica M.
Round Rock, TX
I wouldn't purchase this again. It did nothing for my skin. The product itself was no different than a cheaper alternative.
Sarah P.
Marshall, TX
The product did absolutely nothing for my skin and it did not last long at all. I don't use a lot at a time but it only lasted me about a week.
Chana F.
Beachwood, OH
I have very sensitive skin, this is one of the only brands i can use without my face blowing up like a ballon. it leaves my face feeling smooth and lovely
Linsey M.
Creamy and refreshing! I love using this cleanser in my morning skincare routine. The small exfoliating beads are gentle.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I really like this cleanser! It smells really good and prevents my breakouts well, if paired with the aveeno moisturizer it's a perfect match!
JENNIFER e.
Yuba City, CA
This has been my go to cleaner for years. I love the way it makes my skin feel and stops break outs. It is gentle enough for everyday use. It lasts for a long time too.
Tiffany Y.
I usually don't do cream cleansers, they make me break out and leave my face oily. This one however is super moisturizing without being oily.
LaTosha D.
I like this cleanser, because it's non irritating and just feels fresh and clean. There isn't an silliness left behind, no stinking chemical smell and it actually cleans.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?