BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Autumn  C.
Sheboygan, WI
My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful of what I use on my face. I love the relaxing clean and soft feeling of my skin after I use it.
dayrene s.
Perfecto para llevar a cualquier lugar sentiras la sensacion de frescura inmediata ademas da en la piel un look de limpio y con un gran aroma
Rachel C.
Spokane, WA
It's gentle on my skin, but still leaves my face feeling deep cleaned and fresh. It's my go to daily cleanser, doesn't dry out my skin either
Nancy I.
Antioch, Ca
Feels great on my face. Leaves me feeling refreshed. Love the smell and how gentle it is on my face. It's also within a great price range.
maya t.
Colorado Springs, CO
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin brands! it makes your skin feel and look so nicd! and this product is great! would definitely recommend!!
Riley M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Gets rid of all my makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean. I like that it's creamy bc the foaming one dries me out way too much.
Courtney L.
Duncan, AZ
A great cleanser for sensitive skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry. This has tiny beads in it which also helps exfoliate while cleansing.
Kayla B.
Seattle, WA
This is the best face cleansing product I have ever purchased. It is kind to my sensitive skin and removes all my makeup extremely gently.
Vicky D.
It's a pretty good cleanser, but it doesn't really wake you up or make you feel like something really wonderful is happening to your face.
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My doctor recommended this to me because I had bad excema and it never irritated it or anything and made my skin soft so thats a bonus!!!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?