BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Melissa L.
I really liked this in the beginning but then I became sensitive to it. The price was great but my skin is has to have it changed up sometimes.
Karly F.
A wonderful every day cleanser that keeps my face feeling super clean. It can sometimes produce dry skin, but it is great at keeping acne away!
Leann K.
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. My skin loves it, and I hardly ever have breakouts and my skin is always looking fresh and radiant!
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
This is my all time favorite cleanser!! It has helped clear up my acne so much! As the days pass I fall in love more an more with this product!
Graciela M.
It's a very good product. It leaves your skin SOOOO soft. It doesn't break you out , which is a good thing especially during those month days.
Julie k.
Cape Coral, FL
This leaves my skin clean and soft. I love the fresh feeling I get after using this. I know when I use it, I'm clean and my skin feels healthy.
ChelceaJoe D.
Odessa, TX
I have tried many other name brand and direct sale brands. This is the only face wash that leaves my face clean and soft!!! Very effective!!!
Nicole C.
Duluth, GA
Not much to say. It's nothing too good or too bad. I can't really recommend it because there's so many better things out there. It's a skip.
Mylinh V.
I love all Aveeno products. My skin is pretty sensitive but Aveeno products never irritate it and it's always so easy to find and affordable!
Autumn  C.
Sheboygan, WI
My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful of what I use on my face. I love the relaxing clean and soft feeling of my skin after I use it.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?