BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Chilli N.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I really like this cleanser. Aveeno is gentle on my skin and doesn't make it feel dry or left with a residue. This cleans my skin really well and keeps it smooth.
Allison R.
Allison R.
I have used this every day for the last three years and I love it. It is not harsh or drying and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
My favorite face wash! I use it daily and it's not harsh on my skin at all! The little exfoliating beads are soft but still able to clean your skin.
Raleigh M.
Raleigh M.
Tipton, IN
This cream cleanser has done wonders for my face! I feel like it cleans well without being too harsh or leaving a heavy residue. Highly recommend!
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Wyckoff, NJ
This is a great cleanser for everyday use - the cream formula is hydrating but still leaves the face feeling clean and fresh while not irritating.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
This product is great because even though it's a cream cleanser you're face doesn't feel heavy after. You feel refreshed and clean.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Narberth, PA
This product helps my skin so much! I have sensitive skin and must be picky about skin care products, but his does wonders for my oily complexion.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
Once I started using this product, I noticed my face becoming much clearer. This cleanser has a fresh, clean feel after use.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this product. The smell is weird and it makes me feel sticky and greasy. I like aveeno but this product let me down.
celestial m.
celestial m.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product good for my skin care!!
And also I recommend for you guys to also try it yourself too!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?