BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Mari R.
Sacramento , CA
I used this before and I will say it's okay not the best because I've tried better but it does make your face feel soft after your done washing it
Donyela A.
Being African American and dealing with eczema it's hard to find products for my skin. But this product doesn't dry out my skin like most products.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great face cleanser feels natural & fresh after use my skin also look a lot cleaner & fresh looking . great for everyday morning use very refreshing
Josephine D.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a great cleanser for everyday use - the cream formula is hydrating but still leaves the face feeling clean and fresh while not irritating.
Christina M.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I use this as well as the facial moisturizer from this collection. I find with continued use that my fave is softer smoothr and more evenly toned
Alicia M.
Checotah, OK
This cleanser is a must have for those who suffer from pesky breakouts! I myself use this product every single day and have had amazing results!
Rebecca J.
Jacksonville, IL
I love using this cleanser on my face. It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. The exfoliating scrubbies feel wonderful after a long day.
Allison S.
This does wonders for my face. I have naturally red cheeks and this helps balance that out and brighten my conplextion. I love Aveeno products!
Graciela M.
It's a very good product. It leaves your skin SOOOO soft. It doesn't break you out , which is a good thing especially during those month days.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I really like this cleanser! It smells really good and prevents my breakouts well, if paired with the aveeno moisturizer it's a perfect match!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?