BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Purchased this on a whim, it was on sale, but I actually liked it. Not much of a smell, but seemed to do the job. Made my face soft.
Terchiel T.
Hugo, MN
My family & I have been using this for 5 years now & It is still our to go to face wash . It doesn't leave your face feeing dry & It leaves your face feeling clean .
Hannah S.
Olive Hill, KY
I've been using this for about 3 years, and it never fails! Super gentle and amazing for the price! You can't go wrong with this!!!
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
This has slowly helped fade some of my acne scared nd dark spots but the time it has taken is rather long and it leaves my skin feeling a little too dry
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
Need a face cleanser that will heal breakouts and prevent overdrying? Aveeno is the brand for you. It soothes and rejuvanates my skin. Added bonus: no harsh smells that would irritate my skin.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK
This is a daily must because I have really dry skin and this stuff cleans and gets the job done without using harsh stuff that dries me out even worse.
Stephanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Love the feel of my face after using this product. Facial cleansers usually irritate my face or dry out my skin, but this cleanser is awesome. My face feels clean and smooth after using it.
Natalie M.
Escondido, CA
Love this as well the beads inside it help you get deep down to the dirt,makeup and exfoliate you're skin at the same time making your skin feel fresh and smooth I totally recommend it !
Ashley M.
Slidell, LA
Another face product I love! I could feel my face getting cleaner when I used it because it had a gritty feel to it which helped to exfoliate my skin.
Taylor S.
I love this cleanser! My face is always so oily at the end of the day and my face feels nice and clean after I use this! I would recommend this to everyone.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?