BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this on a whim, it was on sale, but I actually liked it. Not much of a smell, but seemed to do the job. Made my face soft.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
New Haven, CT
Aveeno is great for my skin which is very sensitive. I use the face wash and moisturizer. Have also tried some of the hair products.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my skin clear and smooth clears up any break outs I have and helps prevent future ones
Lindsy J.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK
This is a daily must because I have really dry skin and this stuff cleans and gets the job done without using harsh stuff that dries me out even worse.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Need a face cleanser that will heal breakouts and prevent overdrying? Aveeno is the brand for you. It soothes and rejuvanates my skin. Added bonus: no harsh smells that would irritate my skin.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
This has slowly helped fade some of my acne scared nd dark spots but the time it has taken is rather long and it leaves my skin feeling a little too dry
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Olive Hill, KY
I've been using this for about 3 years, and it never fails! Super gentle and amazing for the price! You can't go wrong with this!!!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Love the feel of my face after using this product. Facial cleansers usually irritate my face or dry out my skin, but this cleanser is awesome. My face feels clean and smooth after using it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Slidell, LA
Another face product I love! I could feel my face getting cleaner when I used it because it had a gritty feel to it which helped to exfoliate my skin.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! My face is always so oily at the end of the day and my face feels nice and clean after I use this! I would recommend this to everyone.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?