BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
JoJo Y.
JoJo Y.
Green Bay, WI
It helps me with my acne and when I'm washing my face with this, I can feel the little beads exfoliating my skin. So, I know that my face is getting cleaned.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
This is my favorite face wash. at first I didn't like the price but when I used it and felt how my face was and how it cleared it up, I don't kind paying for it
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Casselberry, FL
I love this stuff!!! I use it daily for almost two years. My skin is so much softer and smoothr since I started using it. A must have in your daily routine!
Anika M.
Anika M.
This cleanser is the best I have ever used. It helped reduce the visibility of acne scars, helped to treat and prevent breakouts, provided gentle exfoliation and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is honestly not really strong enough that it made any real difference in my skin, I also have noticed it's a lot harder to remove makeup when using this, not a great cleanser.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This product didn't keep all my acne away, but it was a good cleanser to use daily. I ended up switching to something different though.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Hayden, ID
I really like all of their products but this one is one of my favorites for sure. It's smooth and definitely cleans your pores but doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry
Erica H.
Erica H.
Use this every morning. It doesn't dry out my face which I love because I don't want to put moisturizer on in the morning since I have combination/oily skin.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
I have sensitive skin and a lot of cleansers leave my face dry but this one was pretty great. It isn't scented which I love and it was gentle enough for me to use everyday without drying my face out.
Jeana F.
Jeana F.
It's goodi I love it it's the bets oh ya I allways buy this it is awesome I love love love this moisturizer/face cream it's the best it's great go buy it
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?