BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Judy C.
It's creamy with microbes. I like it so far. My face feels clean without feeling overly dry. I think it is slight fragrant but it doesn't bother me.
Whitney P.
White Plains, MD
This cleanser was just ok for me. I felt like it dried my skin out. I also didn't notice much of a change in my skin after using it for over a month.
Jelitza A.
I've used this cleanser for over a year now and I'm not tired of its results. It's exactly what I needed for my skin's complexion. Works wonders!!
Skylar W.
Concord, CA
My skin looks and feels nice and I don't have any break outs when I use this so I would say its worth the purchase if you're thinking of buying it.
Leticia R.
❤️ this product has cleared my skin and gave me a lovely glow. Ive always had acne issues and this product allowed me to have soft skin acne free!
Miranda T.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Love this, All Aveeno does great with my sensitive skin. This goes on thick but rinses very well and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturizer!
Dana D.
Dallas, NC
This has been the only cleanser I have been able to use for a while. The packaging is ok. It is plain and simple. It always meets my expectations.
Molly S.
Narberth, PA
This product helps my skin so much! I have sensitive skin and must be picky about skin care products, but his does wonders for my oily complexion.
Billie D.
After using Aveno facial creamer it made my face feel smooth and it felt like my pores were open. I would recommend this product to others to try.
Raleigh M.
Tipton, IN
This cream cleanser has done wonders for my face! I feel like it cleans well without being too harsh or leaving a heavy residue. Highly recommend!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?