BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Stephanie c.
I have sensitive skin and a lot of cleansers leave my face dry but this one was pretty great. It isn't scented which I love and it was gentle enough for me to use everyday without drying my face out.
Marion F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great for sensitive skin leaves me feeling clean and refreshed! Bought this to try while I was low on a different Aveeno face wash and it's an absolute gem.
Jeana F.
It's goodi I love it it's the bets oh ya I allways buy this it is awesome I love love love this moisturizer/face cream it's the best it's great go buy it
Sheila O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great to have the extra little beads in the moisturizer as it helps exfoliate the dead skin.

I'm only rating it 4 stars as the little beads could get stuck in your eyes if you're not careful!
Jana Marie D.
Lockport, IL
This is a good cleanser. Not my favorite, but it works. Face feels clean when done. I do like the creamy texture, but I like exfoliation with my cleansers.
Pragya G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It works so great even removing makeup. But it's also gentle on the skin. It left my skin very smooth. I highly recommend it.
Breanna B.
Smyrna, TN
Love love love!!!! It has been the best cleanser so far! And I've tried a lot! I have really dry skin so I had to keep trying till I found the right one!
Cindy R.
New Haven, CT
Aveeno is great for my skin which is very sensitive. I use the face wash and moisturizer. Have also tried some of the hair products.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this on a whim, it was on sale, but I actually liked it. Not much of a smell, but seemed to do the job. Made my face soft.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Need a face cleanser that will heal breakouts and prevent overdrying? Aveeno is the brand for you. It soothes and rejuvanates my skin. Added bonus: no harsh smells that would irritate my skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?