BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Alexandria, KY
Good for when my face is experiencing a breakout however I don't use it all the time I can be weird I like to feel the clean so I use a strong cream when I can
Kayly N.
Kayly N.
Ashland, NH
Very moisturizing, and an excellent gentle exfoliant as well. I love that it doesn't leave that tight feeling many cleansers do, and is very gentle on the skin.
LenaMarie T.
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME
I use this and then use the face lotion and my skin can not thank me enough. love it. makes me not break out or make my breakouts worse.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Rushville, IN
I have used this for three months and have already seen a difference! My skin has cleared up and my redness is gone. Anyone with sensitive or oily skin will love this cleanser.
Christina M.
Christina M.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I use this as well as the facial moisturizer from this collection. I find with continued use that my fave is softer smoothr and more evenly toned
JoJo Y.
JoJo Y.
Green Bay, WI
It helps me with my acne and when I'm washing my face with this, I can feel the little beads exfoliating my skin. So, I know that my face is getting cleaned.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love his product! I've used it for about 4 years now, I don't get many acne breakouts and it leave my skin nice and soft! I even got my husband to only use this product.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This product didn't keep all my acne away, but it was a good cleanser to use daily. I ended up switching to something different though.
Anika M.
Anika M.
This cleanser is the best I have ever used. It helped reduce the visibility of acne scars, helped to treat and prevent breakouts, provided gentle exfoliation and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
This is my favorite face wash. at first I didn't like the price but when I used it and felt how my face was and how it cleared it up, I don't kind paying for it
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?