BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Anika M.
This cleanser is the best I have ever used. It helped reduce the visibility of acne scars, helped to treat and prevent breakouts, provided gentle exfoliation and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Erica H.
Use this every morning. It doesn't dry out my face which I love because I don't want to put moisturizer on in the morning since I have combination/oily skin.
Rachel T.
This is my favorite face wash. at first I didn't like the price but when I used it and felt how my face was and how it cleared it up, I don't kind paying for it
Caitlynn C.
Fergus Falls, MN
Very lightweight and wonderful on the skin. The microbeads provide an extra way to get deep into pores. Great scent as well and gentle.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is honestly not really strong enough that it made any real difference in my skin, I also have noticed it's a lot harder to remove makeup when using this, not a great cleanser.
Sophia W.
Hayden, ID
I really like all of their products but this one is one of my favorites for sure. It's smooth and definitely cleans your pores but doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry
emily r.
Grand Prairie, TX
Good Got the job done love it and would recommend. Very inexpensive easy to find most all stores and Walmart carry it my kids loved it as well has been on I do have 2 bottles
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This product didn't keep all my acne away, but it was a good cleanser to use daily. I ended up switching to something different though.
Dawn S.
Casselberry, FL
I love this stuff!!! I use it daily for almost two years. My skin is so much softer and smoothr since I started using it. A must have in your daily routine!
Stephanie c.
I have sensitive skin and a lot of cleansers leave my face dry but this one was pretty great. It isn't scented which I love and it was gentle enough for me to use everyday without drying my face out.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?