BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Kaler T.
Tyrone, GA
I only use this cleanser in the winter and I find that it doesn't help with my breakouts I think it makes them worse .But it does take off my makeup .
Ashley M.
Slidell, LA
Another face product I love! I could feel my face getting cleaner when I used it because it had a gritty feel to it which helped to exfoliate my skin.
Celine T.
Dalton, GA
I loveeeee love love how this makes my skin feel. It's so smooth on my face and I appreciate cleansers that don't leave my face feeling like sandpaper.
Rosalia L.
Chesterfield, Va
Cleanser always makes my face feel clean without drying it out. only 4 stars because I don't see much of a change in my complexion with consistent use.
Aubrey S.
I use this every day! One of my favorite acne skincare products. I don’t have a huge budget for skincare and this gets it done for me at a good price.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK
This is a daily must because I have really dry skin and this stuff cleans and gets the job done without using harsh stuff that dries me out even worse.
Brittney A.
My favorite face wash! I use it daily and it's not harsh on my skin at all! The little exfoliating beads are soft but still able to clean your skin.
Kendra F.
Baylis, IL
This cleanser worked so well. It wasn't harsh and was really easy on my sensitive skin! And it makes your skin so Smooth! I definitely recommend it!
Taylor W.
I have sensitive skin so this stuff was my saving grace. Using it once a day it clears any breakouts I have really fast and moisturizes my dry skin.
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake, WA
I have very gentle skin and everything usually breaks me out. This product is the only other cleanser I can use besides cetaphil. I live this stuff!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?