BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Kyra G.
I bought this to go with the moisturizer I have. it's okay, not my favorite. i do like the little beads that help feel like it's exfoliating every time i use it
Kayly N.
Ashland, NH
Very moisturizing, and an excellent gentle exfoliant as well. I love that it doesn't leave that tight feeling many cleansers do, and is very gentle on the skin.
Brandi C.
Alexandria, KY
Good for when my face is experiencing a breakout however I don't use it all the time I can be weird I like to feel the clean so I use a strong cream when I can
LenaMarie T.
Augusta, ME
I use this and then use the face lotion and my skin can not thank me enough. love it. makes me not break out or make my breakouts worse.
Taylor A.
Rushville, IN
I have used this for three months and have already seen a difference! My skin has cleared up and my redness is gone. Anyone with sensitive or oily skin will love this cleanser.
Trisha D.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love his product! I've used it for about 4 years now, I don't get many acne breakouts and it leave my skin nice and soft! I even got my husband to only use this product.
JoJo Y.
Green Bay, WI
It helps me with my acne and when I'm washing my face with this, I can feel the little beads exfoliating my skin. So, I know that my face is getting cleaned.
Julissa R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this aveeno cream for me and My daughter. It helps My dry skin and Also My daughters. It really gentle. Its not pricey It amazing.
Christina M.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I use this as well as the facial moisturizer from this collection. I find with continued use that my fave is softer smoothr and more evenly toned
Dawn S.
Casselberry, FL
I love this stuff!!! I use it daily for almost two years. My skin is so much softer and smoothr since I started using it. A must have in your daily routine!
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?