BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Daphine H.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
You have to try this its amazing on so many levels love the way it make my skin feel very light on the skin I cant use anything too hard and this is just right for me
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Elgin, SC
I love it, non drying, hydrating and smells great. Recently this product showed up on a list of products to be discontinued, I think. Due to the microbeads being banned, I'm sad because this was a really good cleanser.
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This cleanser felt nice and cool on ur skin and it didn't leave ur skin feeling like a rubber ball. Felt nice and sof. I would use again and i think its affordable
niya r.
niya r.
My go to cleanser. I love it. It's very gentle and the exfoliating beads bread super abrasive. It cleanses your skin without sucking out all of the moisture. It's probably better for preventing acne than treating it though considering how gentle it is.
Riley M.
Riley M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Gets rid of all my makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean. I like that it's creamy bc the foaming one dries me out way too much.
Ellen L.
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
I 100% recommend this product, especially someone who has uber sensitive skin. The light exfoliation leaves me with zero irritation and much smoothr skin everyday!
Kyra G.
Kyra G.
I bought this to go with the moisturizer I have. it's okay, not my favorite. i do like the little beads that help feel like it's exfoliating every time i use it
Vicky D.
Vicky D.
It's a pretty good cleanser, but it doesn't really wake you up or make you feel like something really wonderful is happening to your face.
Kayly N.
Kayly N.
Ashland, NH
Very moisturizing, and an excellent gentle exfoliant as well. I love that it doesn't leave that tight feeling many cleansers do, and is very gentle on the skin.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for sensitive skin. I used to use this everyday. Works well with a facial cleansing brush.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?