BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite cleaners! It always gets all of the make up off with one wash! A little goes a long way! Good price! Easy to find in all drug stores!
Breanna B.
Smyrna, TN
Love love love!!!! It has been the best cleanser so far! And I've tried a lot! I have really dry skin so I had to keep trying till I found the right one!
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
This has slowly helped fade some of my acne scared nd dark spots but the time it has taken is rather long and it leaves my skin feeling a little too dry
April J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Gentle on skin, natural ingredients and makes my skin feel soft and clean. Many face washes make my face break out worse but this one helps significantly
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love love this product because it helps prevent breakouts. It also feels a little weird on your skin but it is the best thing for your skin.
Nakei H.
I have been using this product for 10 years and I love it, I'm so sensitive so there are an number of things that I can't use but one I absolutely love.
Lacey H.
Love this cream, not to thick but not to runny either. I've used this product many times. Very effective. Highly recommended. Good value for your money.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This face wash smells great and has the double-whammy bonus of keeping skin clear without burning, stinging, or drying your skin out! As good as it gets!
Rachel T.
Tyler
I HAVE to have this cleanser. My skin gets very angry and gets more breakouts when I cleanse without this. I've been using it for years and I can't stop.
Bernice P.
Temple Terr, FL
I truly love this cleanser. Its mild n my sensitive acne-prone skin and does;t dry my face out completely. I like the little beads in it for exfoliation.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?