BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Pragya G.
I really like this cleanser. It works so great even removing makeup. But it's also gentle on the skin. It left my skin very smooth. I highly recommend it.
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's important that I keep my face clean and fresh looking. I love this product when cleaning my face, because it also helps keeps my face complexion even.
Chana F.
Beachwood, OH
I have very sensitive skin, this is one of the only brands i can use without my face blowing up like a ballon. it leaves my face feeling smooth and lovely
Morgan B.
Tulsa, OK
I was an extremely loyal user of this facewash for years but after they reformulated it and removed the shittake mushroom complex, it's just not the same.
Myrtle M.
Opelousas, LA
I absolutely love this product. It is of a lotion creamy texture and has a bonus of exfoliation and moisturizing while deep cleaning all at the same time!
Ashley C.
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. It removes dead skin cells, unclog my pores, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Plus,it never breaks me out!
Jeana F.
It's goodi I love it it's the bets oh ya I allways buy this it is awesome I love love love this moisturizer/face cream it's the best it's great go buy it
Camilla O.
Santa Clara, CA
I use this cleanser all the time. Whether in the shower or out the shower. I love all Aveeno products but this one is really good at taking off make up.
Penny W.
Columbia
I really like this one, but I wish I would have tried the anti-aging cleanser, but I would use this again if I could not find the anti aging cleanser...
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
This face wash smells great and has the double-whammy bonus of keeping skin clear without burning, stinging, or drying your skin out! As good as it gets!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?