BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Adore it. No harsh smell. Very little chemicals. Does the job. I think it is lovely and a delicate wash for your precious face. Try it. :)

Stay beautiful xoxo,
Alolika
Jeanette M.
Elgin, SC
I love it, non drying, hydrating and smells great. Recently this product showed up on a list of products to be discontinued, I think. Due to the microbeads being banned, I'm sad because this was a really good cleanser.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
You have to try this its amazing on so many levels love the way it make my skin feel very light on the skin I cant use anything too hard and this is just right for me
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This cleanser felt nice and cool on ur skin and it didn't leave ur skin feeling like a rubber ball. Felt nice and sof. I would use again and i think its affordable
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash morning and night. It is amazing. I rarely get breakouts and get tons of compliments with how clear my face is. High recommend this face wash
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
I 100% recommend this product, especially someone who has uber sensitive skin. The light exfoliation leaves me with zero irritation and much smoothr skin everyday!
Riley M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Gets rid of all my makeup and makes my face feel so smooth and clean. I like that it's creamy bc the foaming one dries me out way too much.
niya r.
My go to cleanser. I love it. It's very gentle and the exfoliating beads bread super abrasive. It cleanses your skin without sucking out all of the moisture. It's probably better for preventing acne than treating it though considering how gentle it is.
Cindy L.
Kirkland, WA
I've heard about this product because it claims to get rid of and prevent acne with salicylic acid, but I don't feel like it's doing that. I have to admit that it leaves your skin soft afterwards. I use it everyday in the shower, and it smells fresh.
Vicky D.
It's a pretty good cleanser, but it doesn't really wake you up or make you feel like something really wonderful is happening to your face.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?