BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Dobromira M.
Dobromira M.
Arlington Hts, IL
This stuff Is great. It is very creamy and soothing. It leave the skin very moisturized and soft. I love to use it in the shower and I let it sit on my skin for just a min longer. It feels like a conditioner for your face. I love it.
Leann K.
Leann K.
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. My skin loves it, and I hardly ever have breakouts and my skin is always looking fresh and radiant!
Baton Rouge , LA
This face cleanser did nothing for my face. It smelled nice, but I didn't feel like it was truly cleaning my skin. It definitely didn't help with any acne or bumps either.
Allison S.
Allison S.
This does wonders for my face. I have naturally red cheeks and this helps balance that out and brighten my conplextion. I love Aveeno products!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Grover Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for the price of it. It helped clear up lots of my blemishes and helped my complexion look clear.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Morrisville, NC
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend and liked the product well enough. I was not using it daily, so I didn't see any great benefits acne-wise, but I didn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. I would like the product better if it didn't have microbeads.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
I have always had a uneven skin complexion as well as combination skin that is hard to find a product that works for this product worked very will with my skin complexion.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is gentle, and your face will feel moist and clean after using it, never dry. I use it as my shower cleaner, and use a harsher wash at other times so I can't comment on effectiveness of this product alone, but I think it works well as a once in a while scrub.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
This product really dried out my face, which was really disappointing from an Aveeno brand. But it did it's purpose. I think I'd like to try a foaming cleanser from their brand in the future to see if it is less harsh to my skin.
Graciela M.
Graciela M.
It's a very good product. It leaves your skin SOOOO soft. It doesn't break you out , which is a good thing especially during those month days.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?