BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kaler T.
Kaler T.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this cleanser in the winter and I find that it doesn't help with my breakouts I think it makes them worse .But it does take off my makeup .
Donyela A.
Donyela A.
Being African American and dealing with eczema it's hard to find products for my skin. But this product doesn't dry out my skin like most products.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Syracuse, NY
A staple. My sisters use this. I've weaned myself off this. Used to use this for 4 years and was absolutely necessary to travel with this. It's mild, not stripping. Has microbeads for exfoliation. Great!
ZeKayla B.
ZeKayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has helped to even out dry spots and help my complexion. My husband has also seen results with this product.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
I use this product everyday! It is the best face wash that has ever been invented! It leaves my face nice and moisturized but it takes all the nastiness out of my skin. My face begin to clear up within days, I'm definitely buying this again.
Billie D.
Billie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using Aveno facial creamer it made my face feel smooth and it felt like my pores were open. I would recommend this product to others to try.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
❤️ this product has cleared my skin and gave me a lovely glow. Ive always had acne issues and this product allowed me to have soft skin acne free!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
This is a new product for me and I like it very much. It moisturizes and cleanses well. I use it in the shower and it works for my needs. I will continue to use this product
Dobromira M.
Dobromira M.
Arlington Hts, IL
This stuff Is great. It is very creamy and soothing. It leave the skin very moisturized and soft. I love to use it in the shower and I let it sit on my skin for just a min longer. It feels like a conditioner for your face. I love it.
Leann K.
Leann K.
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. My skin loves it, and I hardly ever have breakouts and my skin is always looking fresh and radiant!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?