BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Sonia h.
Portland
Aveno is a really really great product!! I use it every day for my daughter because she has eczema and this helps for dryness and itchy on her skin,I love it
JoJo Y.
Green Bay, WI
It helps me with my acne and when I'm washing my face with this, I can feel the little beads exfoliating my skin. So, I know that my face is getting cleaned.
Dawn S.
Casselberry, FL
I love this stuff!!! I use it daily for almost two years. My skin is so much softer and smoothr since I started using it. A must have in your daily routine!
Chana F.
Beachwood, OH
I have very sensitive skin, this is one of the only brands i can use without my face blowing up like a ballon. it leaves my face feeling smooth and lovely
Morgan B.
Tulsa, OK
I was an extremely loyal user of this facewash for years but after they reformulated it and removed the shittake mushroom complex, it's just not the same.
Charissa L.
Has a nice smell and it foams up very easily, however I don't feel like it has very good oil control. Would recommend as a general cleanser to wake you up.
Marion F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great for sensitive skin leaves me feeling clean and refreshed! Bought this to try while I was low on a different Aveeno face wash and it's an absolute gem.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Such a healthy option for people who have sensitive skin! No added scent or harsh chemicals! Would recommend to anyone looking for natural based skin care
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's important that I keep my face clean and fresh looking. I love this product when cleaning my face, because it also helps keeps my face complexion even.
Alondra L.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product doesn't seem to do much for me regarding my acne - but it does leave my skin feeling smooth and smelling great. It's very gentle on the skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?