BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Allison S.
This does wonders for my face. I have naturally red cheeks and this helps balance that out and brighten my conplextion. I love Aveeno products!
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is gentle, and your face will feel moist and clean after using it, never dry. I use it as my shower cleaner, and use a harsher wash at other times so I can't comment on effectiveness of this product alone, but I think it works well as a once in a while scrub.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This face cleanser did nothing for my face. It smelled nice, but I didn't feel like it was truly cleaning my skin. It definitely didn't help with any acne or bumps either.
Chelsea
Morrisville, NC
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend and liked the product well enough. I was not using it daily, so I didn't see any great benefits acne-wise, but I didn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. I would like the product better if it didn't have microbeads.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
I have always had a uneven skin complexion as well as combination skin that is hard to find a product that works for this product worked very will with my skin complexion.
Graciela M.
It's a very good product. It leaves your skin SOOOO soft. It doesn't break you out , which is a good thing especially during those month days.
Shelby S.
Green Bay, WI
Very nice cleanser, no strong scent and very gentle feeling. It a nice cream cleanser that very gently exfoliates. Very good for my dry skin and doesn't strip the skin
Julia G.
La Mirada, CA
I use this product everyday, the cleansing beads feel great on my skin. It keeps my skin feeling clean and refreshed, and it has gotten rid of my acne. I love the smell and it's very gentle on my skin, really great product!
Danielle W.
Dallas, TX
This isn't my favorite cleanser. It left my skin feeling dried out and almost waxy. I am a general fan of Aveeno, so I was disappointed in this product not working out.
Martha R.
Rosemead, CA
I love using this cleanser when I'm breaking out more than often and it helps calm my skin and clear my breakouts. It doesn't not dry out my skin and I have combo skin.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?