BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Aveeno products are really good for your skin. I have some dark spots that use this on and of course its going to take time but after using your face is always bright and clean.
Tamara W.
This is a new product for me and I like it very much. It moisturizes and cleanses well. I use it in the shower and it works for my needs. I will continue to use this product
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
I had started exploring with cleansers and this was one of the first few ones. It worked so well. Aveeno products are great when it comes to skin. I have used Aveeno body soap, lotion, and cleanser and they never fail. Love this cleanser; it leaves my face clear and smooth.
Dobromira M.
Arlington Hts, IL
This stuff Is great. It is very creamy and soothing. It leave the skin very moisturized and soft. I love to use it in the shower and I let it sit on my skin for just a min longer. It feels like a conditioner for your face. I love it.
A K.
OaklanD, CA
Works well for me as a makeup remover since I am acne prone. Not too drying and the scent is very mild. I use a cleansing brush with this product everyday and have noticed a subtle difference in my complexion and number of breakouts.
Samantha H.
Sausalito, CA
I use this everyday on my face and I love it. It gets rid of blemishes and keeps my skin clean and consistent. I have super dry skin so it also doesn't dry it tout too much.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
I have always had a uneven skin complexion as well as combination skin that is hard to find a product that works for this product worked very will with my skin complexion.
Leann K.
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. My skin loves it, and I hardly ever have breakouts and my skin is always looking fresh and radiant!
Allison S.
This does wonders for my face. I have naturally red cheeks and this helps balance that out and brighten my conplextion. I love Aveeno products!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This face cleanser did nothing for my face. It smelled nice, but I didn't feel like it was truly cleaning my skin. It definitely didn't help with any acne or bumps either.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?