BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bronxville, NY
Great exfoliating cleanser. You can feel it scrubbing away dirt and exfoliating the skin. Very refreshing but not moisturizing. You definitely need to follow with a toner and some cream.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Salem, OR
I Love Aveeno products!! The way they leave your skin silky smooth and smell wonderful! They are also great for chicken poz.
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Nashua , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I had really bad acne so it didn't work that great, but when my acne wasn't so bad it was great at leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh! Didn't dry out my skin either!
Incredibly gentle on your skin. Doesn't strip your skin of natural oils while giving a fresh clean feeling. All aveeno products are exceptional and fairly priced. A little bit goes along way and I recommend using it daily in place of any other cleanser.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
White Plains, MD
This cleanser was just ok for me. I felt like it dried my skin out. I also didn't notice much of a change in my skin after using it for over a month.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Lafayette, La
One of the best most helpful face washes I've ever used! I also use the clear complexion moisturizer as well such a great combo. I can't say more good things about it. I love this stuff.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Gentle on my skin but I didn't really feel like I ever got a truly clean feel. Other products I have used seem to leave my skin feeling fresh and this just didn't have that effect.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Baylis, IL
This cleanser worked so well. It wasn't harsh and was really easy on my sensitive skin! And it makes your skin so Smooth! I definitely recommend it!
Carly  R.
Carly R.
Ames, IA
I use this as my shower face wash, I break out easily so I tend to use a higher brand product for my nightly routine so avoid acne. However this is the only drug store brand that keeps my skin clean and free. I have been using this product for years.
Donyela A.
Donyela A.
Being African American and dealing with eczema it's hard to find products for my skin. But this product doesn't dry out my skin like most products.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?