BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Arpine K.
Molalla
I don’t like it to be honest. Maybe other people would like it. I think it wasn’t really helpful for my skin. I have oily and combo skin. I don’t like the feeling it leaves on my face. It’s eh... I don’t have any feeling towards it.
Emily F.
Love, love, love! I have extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser works so well! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry and irritated or itchy! It feels great and leaves my skin feeling soft! No redness or blotchy skin! Woohoo!
Abby M.
Darien
This product along with Aveeno CC cream is my go to right now. This product seems to work on my semi more mature skin. I started using this product after my mom raved about it, which shows it’s great for any age skin.
Angelina M.
This product is a miss and hit for everyone because everyone’s skin is different and reacts different to new things. On me though it helped clear out my skin and skin tone color I honestly fell in love with this product the first day I used it. It feels very nice on the skin and definitely cleans your skin. This product is oil free and gentley exfoliates your skin which is a plus for helping you clean your skin by getting dead skin and dirt off your face.
Stefani G.
I been repurchasing averno for as long as I can remember, I might switch it from time to time but always end up going back to it. The results are amazing and so affordable can be found is most major drugstores!
Bhanwarpreet B.
Ozone park
Love this! It's my go to for everyday. It's not harsh on the skin at all. I just wish they hadn't gotten rid of the micro beads. I buy it all the time at target and always make sure I'm stocked up.
Nicole E.
Weaver, AL
I️ have been using this for about 6 months. It’s a good value for what you get. It makes my skin soft, but does dry it out some. It met some of my expectations, I️ will need something different to help my acne.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
This product exfoliates and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I definitely feel my pores being cleaned by getting rid of the oils and dirt without leaving me super dry.
Sydney H.
I love this it helps a lot with my skin complexion and the occasional blemishes. The only downfall is it can dry your skin out so just make sure you have a good moisturizer
MAXIMA J.
My son John has a delicate skin and lots of acne on his face. He tried different products on her face. Unfortunately, it did not come out good results. When he found the product at Walmart, he approached me to buy and try for good results. Wow, it works on his face. I amazed with the results of his face that look lighter without the pimples and dark spot. I am recommending this product for those who suffer from sensitive skin with acne.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?