BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I'm not big on lotion because I hate that slimy feeling on my skin when it gets water,like in the summer. I've never found a moisturizer that doesn't do that until I came across this at the drug store and decided to give it a try.
I love how light it is and how easy it is to rub in
Makenna D.
Makenna D.
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. If paired with the Aveeno Naturals Clear Complexion Moisturizer you will reach ultimate skin happiness. Sometimes if i use both often my skin gets a little dry but the product itself works great to keep acne at bayside but not dehydrate your face completely.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Jacksonville
It doesn't dry out my skin and is great at helping with acne. I use this and the positively radiant cleanser together to help even my skin tone and cleanse, clear, and exfoliate my skin. I have not repurchased yet because I have to switch between products, but would repurchase.
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This produce is absolutely amazing! It's worked wonders for my skin and has a nice scent. It's left a long lasting result on my skin, and I've been using it for a year now. I wash my face with it twice a day and would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a nice cleanser!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
This product is great. I could feel the clean with the foam on my face. It helped so much to clear up some of the dark spots on my face. It was really great. This was the first time that I had bought something like this, and I would recommend this product over and over again.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
I can't say that I truly see magnificent differences in my skin because of this product, but I do love the creamy consistency of the cleanser. It doesn't dry me out, which is really important for someone with dry skin like me. Its also sold at drugstores, so the price is good.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Jessup, MD
I love how this product is cream with little exfoliants in it. It has an amazing smell and feels very nice on the skin. It was a little pricey for me but lasted a ling time. At night I pair it with the Aveeno calming cream and it is an amazing combination for sensitive skin.
Jazlynn v.
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Befor I say anything about this product one thing I can say about aveeno products is there products are all amazing and have always changed my skin or Ive seems big change when using there products .
But this face wash leaves my face so soft and bright I would so repurchase
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I used to break out very badly in high school and ever since using this product religiously for 5 years I rarely breakout anymore. Thi product is my holy grail of all face products. Works perfectly for my combination skin, I would definitely recommend it for all skin types!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
exeter, CA
I bounce between cleansers quite often because my skin seems to get used to certain ones and they stop working as well, but Aveeno products never seem to disappoint. I would absolutely buy it again, especially given the low cost of the product when compared to the results.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?