BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Malissa B.
Hazelwood, MO
I LOVE this product. Anything by Aveeno is life changing. I use Aveeno bath products as well sa lotion, face wash and soap. It cleans your skin and doesn't leave your skin dry and flaky. The prices are very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer L.
Yorktown, VA
I have been using this for years and I love it. I seriously cannot say enough positive about this product. I love the packaging, the smell, and the formula. Great price for a great product. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone. I buy monthly.
Susanna M.
I love this cleanser! I've always had a hard time picking out face wash because nothing ever seemed to work. This works great! However, it does sometimes make my oily skin a little too dry if i used it too much, but nothing some moisturizer couldn't fix.
Rachel S.
Van, WV
This cleanser has left my face feeling more smooth and refreshed. It has a great smell that isn't overwhelming. I haven't noticed any difference in my acne, but I have a smoothr complexion overall because of the Aveeno Active Clear Complexion Cleanser.
Delaine Z.
Fresno, CA
This is the cleanser I keep in my travel bag. It is small and light for travel and works well in all water types I may come across as I travel. My face always feel clean after using this at the end of long days. It also seems to brighten my complexion.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is one of the best acne products I've used in awhile! I've been struggling with acne on my chin and jaw and this has cleared it up in just a couple of weeks. I love it.. I'm considering switching all of my skin care products to aveeno permanently!
Tabitha S.
This is a great product. I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't break my face out like other brands. Also keeps my face very clean all day. very EFFECTIVE. I actually really like all the product lines. Have not found anything I didn't like using
Edinisa L.
This cleanser is so gentle and nice. It's really helped me to clear my acne prone skin. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. I use it two times a day every day. I would be repurchased it even though I find it a little too gentle for my skin.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
This was a brand my grandma used to use and I used when I was younger. They had an excellent range of products like cleansers and moisturizers and bar soaps that I've tried. I like these products although They do not help as much with my oily skin.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Great gentle cleanser/exfoliant. I use this in the winter months when my skin is a bit dryer and it works so well. Does not over exfoliate or dry out my skin. The creamy texture helps mosturize and clear as you exfoliate which is great for my skin.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?