BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
This product is good if you have dry skin. It didn't help my acne at all, it only made my skin soft. I was looking for a good face cleanser not a moisturizer. I do love most Aveeno products. Just not this one!
Victoria K.
I had very bad breakouts on my forehead, chin, and cheeks. After using this for a week I saw noticeable differences. It works really well with my skin and is one of my favorites.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I used this cleanser for a good 3-4 years. It's leaves the skin feeling light and refreshed! Although I don't use it so much anymore, it's still a very good, affordable face wash.
Jessica  K.
Rochelle Park, NJ
While I remember purchasing this product, nothing about the results stick out to me. I do however love Aveeno's body lotions, so I would definitely give their cleaners another go!
Donyela A.
Being African American and dealing with eczema it's hard to find products for my skin. But this product doesn't dry out my skin like most products.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great face cleanser feels natural & fresh after use my skin also look a lot cleaner & fresh looking . great for everyday morning use very refreshing
Kaler T.
Valdosta, GA
I only use this cleanser in the winter and I find that it doesn't help with my breakouts I think it makes them worse .But it does take off my makeup .
Billie D.
After using Aveno facial creamer it made my face feel smooth and it felt like my pores were open. I would recommend this product to others to try.
Leticia R.
❤️ this product has cleared my skin and gave me a lovely glow. Ive always had acne issues and this product allowed me to have soft skin acne free!
Madison B.
I have really dry skin, and this works really well for me! I love the results it gave me in as few as just one use! It looked so nice and made me feel more confident about myself
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?