BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
niya r.
My go to cleanser. I love it. It's very gentle and the exfoliating beads bread super abrasive. It cleanses your skin without sucking out all of the moisture. It's probably better for preventing acne than treating it though considering how gentle it is.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This cleanser felt nice and cool on ur skin and it didn't leave ur skin feeling like a rubber ball. Felt nice and sof. I would use again and i think its affordable
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I use this face wash morning and night. It is amazing. I rarely get breakouts and get tons of compliments with how clear my face is. High recommend this face wash
Cindy L.
Kirkland, WA
I've heard about this product because it claims to get rid of and prevent acne with salicylic acid, but I don't feel like it's doing that. I have to admit that it leaves your skin soft afterwards. I use it everyday in the shower, and it smells fresh.
emily b.
It was awesome to use Aveeno because I had that great clean-face-feel. I already have combination type skin though so it would either dry it out or make it oily.
Taylor A.
Rushville, IN
I have used this for three months and have already seen a difference! My skin has cleared up and my redness is gone. Anyone with sensitive or oily skin will love this cleanser.
Trisha D.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love his product! I've used it for about 4 years now, I don't get many acne breakouts and it leave my skin nice and soft! I even got my husband to only use this product.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
A nice gentler cleanser. Don't like that the beads are the plastic-y kind that don't dissolve (thus being super bad for the environment). Doesn't leave skin dry though.
Anika M.
This cleanser is the best I have ever used. It helped reduce the visibility of acne scars, helped to treat and prevent breakouts, provided gentle exfoliation and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Sophia W.
Hayden, ID
I really like all of their products but this one is one of my favorites for sure. It's smooth and definitely cleans your pores but doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?