BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
This cleanser is amazing! It's gentle and doesn't have a heavy scent. I love using this with my clear sonic brush. It doesn't leave my face dry or stripped, leaves the perfect amount of moisture!!
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's important that I keep my face clean and fresh looking. I love this product when cleaning my face, because it also helps keeps my face complexion even.
Rachel T.
Tyler
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE to have this cleanser. My skin gets very angry and gets more breakouts when I cleanse without this. I've been using it for years and I can't stop.
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
Love this. The creamy cleanser doesn't leave your face feeling stripped. It makes your face feel moisturized without the oily feeling. A big deal for an oily acne-prone person. It's really gentle even with the 2% salicylic acid.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite cleaners! It always gets all of the make up off with one wash! A little goes a long way! Good price! Easy to find in all drug stores!
Tazeen A.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good daily face wash for those with sensitive skin, it feels as if you just had an oatmeal mask on. However, if you have acne prone skin this is not the best at preventing or stoping breakouts.
Chelsea W.
Clermont, FL
I like this cleanser a lot. It left my skin feeling soft and I love the fact that it's natural. My only complaints are that it didn't do much for my acne and it wasn't a great make-up remover
Celine T.
Dalton, GA
I loveeeee love love how this makes my skin feel. It's so smooth on my face and I appreciate cleansers that don't leave my face feeling like sandpaper.
Jennifer L.
Bronxville, NY
Great exfoliating cleanser. You can feel it scrubbing away dirt and exfoliating the skin. Very refreshing but not moisturizing. You definitely need to follow with a toner and some cream.
Rebecca Z.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I had really bad acne so it didn't work that great, but when my acne wasn't so bad it was great at leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh! Didn't dry out my skin either!
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?