BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is pretty great, it doesn't make my skin break out like other cleansers do but I prefer using the Aveeno Active Natural Clear Complexion Scrub because I feel like I get a deeper clean with the scrub.
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
This was the first facial cleanser system I had used during puberty when I thought NOTHING could help my skin but it did wonders. I love the scent and the natural ingrdients. Its perfect for my sensitive skin.
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
We use this daily!!! We keep a bottle in the shower and also in our makeup cabinet. We also have used the aveeno cleansing bar. Both are great. I love the fact that they have all natural products and ingredients.
Niki R.
Niki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my face feeling fresh, however I don't feel like I am always feeling clean after I use it. Could get deeper which is why I gave it 4 stars not 5. Other than that, it smells great and is really light!
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I re-purchased this about 5-6 times and always liked it for in the shower. However, I have since switched to different face washes, but would definitely re-purchase this again. It does contain salicylic acid.
Arlíssa H.
Arlíssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the refreshing feeling my face has after using this. It's very moisturizing but not enough to leave an oily residue or a gross feeling. It works great with my oily/combo skin and actually cleans my face.
Ely R.
Ely R.
Cary, NC
This is an okay cleanser it does the job. I don't see it doing anything magical for my skin though I still have black heads and get pimples so on to the next product.
Carley P.
Carley P.
Golden, CO
I love the aveeni active naturals clear completion cream cleanser! It makes my skin feel good And clean and it goes on creamy And soft, one of my favorites.
Bobbie O.
Bobbie O.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
My whole family uses this product. I love the way it feels on your skin it doesn't leave it oilly or greasy
Tori M.
Tori M.
Love love love this cleanser! I have been using it for years. It gently exfoliates, but isn't harsh on skin. It doesn't bother my eczema.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?