BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked it. Face cleared up and was very soft. Just need to find a cleaner to go with it. Didn't do much for pimples
Kymberleigh N.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to be honest, I was not a fan at first. But I pushed through the initial feeling, and it was worth the push. My skin has never been so smooth! It is a life savor, makes my skin feeling clean while not over drying like other products.
Hania A.
Hania A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I've repurchased this same cleanser numerous times and plan on doing so for much longer! Love how it doesn't feel like I'm putting too many chemicals on my face but it still gets the job done of cleansing really well.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser works amazingly! It's gentle on my skin and keeps me free from breakouts! I have used it for over 3 years and continue to buy it time and time again!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser so much. I have extremely dry skin so the cream consistency is PERFECT. I also love the beads in the cleanser so it takes away dead skin, it's amazing. If you have dry skin YOU NEED this product
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is pretty great, it doesn't make my skin break out like other cleansers do but I prefer using the Aveeno Active Natural Clear Complexion Scrub because I feel like I get a deeper clean with the scrub.
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
This was the first facial cleanser system I had used during puberty when I thought NOTHING could help my skin but it did wonders. I love the scent and the natural ingrdients. Its perfect for my sensitive skin.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have to use Aveeno on my son a lot because he has very sensitive skin
Great product it also clears his skin of rashes after using
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
We use this daily!!! We keep a bottle in the shower and also in our makeup cabinet. We also have used the aveeno cleansing bar. Both are great. I love the fact that they have all natural products and ingredients.
Niki R.
Niki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my face feeling fresh, however I don't feel like I am always feeling clean after I use it. Could get deeper which is why I gave it 4 stars not 5. Other than that, it smells great and is really light!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?