BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
LaTosha D.
I like this cleanser, because it's non irritating and just feels fresh and clean. There isn't an silliness left behind, no stinking chemical smell and it actually cleans.
Shelby S.
Green Bay, WI
Very nice cleanser, no strong scent and very gentle feeling. It a nice cream cleanser that very gently exfoliates. Very good for my dry skin and doesn't strip the skin
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Adore it. No harsh smell. Very little chemicals. Does the job. I think it is lovely and a delicate wash for your precious face. Try it. :)

Stay beautiful xoxo,
Alolika
Jamie W.
Stamford, CT
Helps keep my skin moisturized and prevents me from drying out along my T-zone. I love the natural ingredients, which gives me a peace of mind when using on my face.
Martha R.
Rosemead, CA
I love using this cleanser when I'm breaking out more than often and it helps calm my skin and clear my breakouts. It doesn't not dry out my skin and I have combo skin.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a little bit too greasy for my skin (combination dry/oily) and doesn't clean off dirt or make up. It's not meant to be a make up cleanser but I always hope for a multitasking product! I think this would be a better product for those with more sensitive skin.
JENNIFER e.
Yuba City, CA
This has been my go to cleaner for years. I love the way it makes my skin feel and stops break outs. It is gentle enough for everyday use. It lasts for a long time too.
Jeanette M.
Elgin, SC
I love it, non drying, hydrating and smells great. Recently this product showed up on a list of products to be discontinued, I think. Due to the microbeads being banned, I'm sad because this was a really good cleanser.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
You have to try this its amazing on so many levels love the way it make my skin feel very light on the skin I cant use anything too hard and this is just right for me
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I use this face wash morning and night. It is amazing. I rarely get breakouts and get tons of compliments with how clear my face is. High recommend this face wash
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?