BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Ely R.
Cary, NC
This is an okay cleanser it does the job. I don't see it doing anything magical for my skin though I still have black heads and get pimples so on to the next product.
bibi r.
Queens Vlg, NY
I just start using this cleanser to hopefully clear out my complexion.
IT is a bit pricey but if it works then the money is worth it. Still waiting for results as its not 2 weeks since i started using it.
Carley P.
Golden, CO
I love the aveeni active naturals clear completion cream cleanser! It makes my skin feel good And clean and it goes on creamy And soft, one of my favorites.
Jeff H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cleaser is so amazing. I love the consistency, it's creamy and leaves my face with a cool feeling. It truly leaves your face looking and feeling clean.
Sylvia V.
I love this cleanser, it leaves my face feeling soft and clean. It is one of the best facial products that I have used and my skin is very sensitive. This is the type of facial cleanser I will always use.
Jessamine D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This smells super good and I love how it cleanses my skin without drying it. I also love how it doesn't irritate my skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Liselle S.
I love this product. I have been using this for years and it is one of the favorite cleansers. It is light on the skin and has a pleasant scent. I have sensitive skin and I never got any irritation.
Charissa L.
Has a nice smell and it foams up very easily, however I don't feel like it has very good oil control. Would recommend as a general cleanser to wake you up.
Alondra L.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product doesn't seem to do much for me regarding my acne - but it does leave my skin feeling smooth and smelling great. It's very gentle on the skin.
Courtney R.
Denver, CO
Before using this I was never good at washing my face. Since using this I have become obsessed that my face has become so soft and such a clear complexion
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?