BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Jennifer N.
I LOVED this product. My skin really reacted well, and it really did help clear up my problematic skin. After using this product, my skin was as smooth as a baby's bum. I love how gentle it is on my skin, but yet how effectively it combated my acne.
Kennie R.
We use this daily!!! We keep a bottle in the shower and also in our makeup cabinet. We also have used the aveeno cleansing bar. Both are great. I love the fact that they have all natural products and ingredients.
Amanda M.
This face wash is pretty great, it doesn't make my skin break out like other cleansers do but I prefer using the Aveeno Active Natural Clear Complexion Scrub because I feel like I get a deeper clean with the scrub.
Kaitlyn R.
Hilliard, OH
I've tried so many face washes and this one is by far my favorite. I used to have really bad acne and this cleared it right up. The little beads in it make your face feel so fresh and the best part is that it doesn't completely dry out your skin like many facial cleansers do. Highly recommend.
Mikeya C.
This was the first facial cleanser system I had used during puberty when I thought NOTHING could help my skin but it did wonders. I love the scent and the natural ingrdients. Its perfect for my sensitive skin.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I re-purchased this about 5-6 times and always liked it for in the shower. However, I have since switched to different face washes, but would definitely re-purchase this again. It does contain salicylic acid.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
I love the refreshing feeling my face has after using this. It's very moisturizing but not enough to leave an oily residue or a gross feeling. It works great with my oily/combo skin and actually cleans my face.
Niki R.
Leaves my face feeling fresh, however I don't feel like I am always feeling clean after I use it. Could get deeper which is why I gave it 4 stars not 5. Other than that, it smells great and is really light!
Rachel S.
Speedway, IN
This was my go-to cleanser, and it worked well for several years, but my skin became much more oily, and I had to switch to something else. If you have slightly oily skin, I highly recommend this cleanser.
Alexa  D.
This is really nice, because it is gentle and creamy. It feels nice on the skin, and it seems to clear it. My skin doesn't have many issues though, so it is hard to say how effective a product may be on it.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?