BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Dana D.
Dana D.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been the only cleanser I have been able to use for a while. The packaging is ok. It is plain and simple. It always meets my expectations.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and it's combination. Because it's made with natural ingredients it's gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I liked this cleanser. I had less breakouts and my skin felt so soft after using it. It didn't last as long as I would of liked though.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
I really liked using this in the colder months. It didn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight right before I put on my moisturizer. I felt like it took off all of my makeup.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
This great aveeno foaming cleanser makes my face feel clean and clear and refreshing, I love to use it at night after a long day of wearing makeup. It make my face feel clean.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Philadelphia, PA
At first i loved the product and how it left my skin. My skin felt clean and super soft. It also looked clean. No dry outs or anything. But after a few weeks it was if my skin had gotten use to it and the results weren't the same anymore.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my normal to oily skin. I use this every day in the shower and do not tend to have problems with acne. I have sensitive skin but this product never irritates my skin.
Shelia L.
Shelia L.
Newark, NJ
I use this product for not just focusing on the dark circles but all of my skin, it doesn't neglect the entire face and even those little blemishes you get due to getting older, it helps to keeps all of those the same complexion
jerrica w.
jerrica w.
One of the best complexion creams on the market. I have been up and down with finding the perfect one for me and I've stuck with this one out of the rest so far. It does a lot more for me! I started seeing results within 3-4 days!
Mu L.
Mu L.
West Palm Beach, FL
Amazing product. Leaves the skin super soft, and can be left for minutes while it hydrates the skin. It doesn't dry it at all for being an anti-acne product and exfoliates my skin really well. The only con I found was the fact that they use microbeads on this, which is super harmful for the environment and living beings.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?