BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
A K.
OaklanD, CA
Works well for me as a makeup remover since I am acne prone. Not too drying and the scent is very mild. I use a cleansing brush with this product everyday and have noticed a subtle difference in my complexion and number of breakouts.
Kayla L.
This product really dried out my face, which was really disappointing from an Aveeno brand. But it did it's purpose. I think I'd like to try a foaming cleanser from their brand in the future to see if it is less harsh to my skin.
Chelsea
Morrisville, NC
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend and liked the product well enough. I was not using it daily, so I didn't see any great benefits acne-wise, but I didn't irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. I would like the product better if it didn't have microbeads.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This face cleanser did nothing for my face. It smelled nice, but I didn't feel like it was truly cleaning my skin. It definitely didn't help with any acne or bumps either.
Erica D.
Fairbanks, AK
I have always had a uneven skin complexion as well as combination skin that is hard to find a product that works for this product worked very will with my skin complexion.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is gentle, and your face will feel moist and clean after using it, never dry. I use it as my shower cleaner, and use a harsher wash at other times so I can't comment on effectiveness of this product alone, but I think it works well as a once in a while scrub.
Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This worked so nicely for me! I use it in the shower since it's a bit grainy and can be messy, but it's gentle enough to use daily. I have very sensitive skin and I never noticed any irritation.
Danielle W.
Dallas, TX
This isn't my favorite cleanser. It left my skin feeling dried out and almost waxy. I am a general fan of Aveeno, so I was disappointed in this product not working out.
Melissa E.
I love to use this at night. I'm sorry but I have a hard time going to sleep sometimes when I wash my face with something scented. Does not seem to irritate my skin at all.
Julia G.
La Mirada, CA
I use this product everyday, the cleansing beads feel great on my skin. It keeps my skin feeling clean and refreshed, and it has gotten rid of my acne. I love the smell and it's very gentle on my skin, really great product!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?