BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Jasmine P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This was very good for a deep clean every week or two, but definitely would not recommend as a every day facial cleanser for sensitive skin because after awhile it just irritated my skin and caused more problems than helped
Shilo W.
Another great product from Aveeno! Enjoy the natural products over harsh chemicals any day! Gently cleans without the harshness or burn like many other cleansers do .
Hania A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I've repurchased this same cleanser numerous times and plan on doing so for much longer! Love how it doesn't feel like I'm putting too many chemicals on my face but it still gets the job done of cleansing really well.
Julie L.
Rexburg, ID
Nice foaming cleanser when you lather it between your hands before applying. A very soft application, but at times felt after the initial rinse some residue was left over, perhaps using a washcloth would be helpful!
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
I have to be honest, I was not a fan at first. But I pushed through the initial feeling, and it was worth the push. My skin has never been so smooth! It is a life savor, makes my skin feeling clean while not over drying like other products.
Melissa C.
This cleanser works amazingly! It's gentle on my skin and keeps me free from breakouts! I have used it for over 3 years and continue to buy it time and time again!
Katelyn H.
I enjoy this product, and it works well, however the texture isn't something I generally go for. I prefer the foaming cleansers, even though this one left my face feeling more moisturised than other cleansers have
Jennifer N.
I LOVED this product. My skin really reacted well, and it really did help clear up my problematic skin. After using this product, my skin was as smooth as a baby's bum. I love how gentle it is on my skin, but yet how effectively it combated my acne.
Dena L.
South Pasadena, CA
I like the gentle exfoliation that this cleaner has. it thoroughly removes makeup and skin feels smooth after using it. There are other cleaners I have used and they end up drying areas of my face, this one does not. It is reasonably priced as well.
Katherine S.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this cleanser so much. I have extremely dry skin so the cream consistency is PERFECT. I also love the beads in the cleanser so it takes away dead skin, it's amazing. If you have dry skin YOU NEED this product
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?