BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Madison B.
I have really dry skin, and this works really well for me! I love the results it gave me in as few as just one use! It looked so nice and made me feel more confident about myself
Gabby W.
I love this cleanser! I have used this for about 5 years and I always come back to it because it does a wonderful job in clearing up my acne and getting rid of most of my blackheads. I absolutely love this
Humaira H.
Canton, MI
I really like this cleanser. It's a nice consistency and it isn't to harsh on this skin. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth after using as well. I'm not too sure if it really helped with my acne though.
Kayla T.
I use this product everyday! It is the best face wash that has ever been invented! It leaves my face nice and moisturized but it takes all the nastiness out of my skin. My face begin to clear up within days, I'm definitely buying this again.
Lisa C.
Syracuse, NY
A staple. My sisters use this. I've weaned myself off this. Used to use this for 4 years and was absolutely necessary to travel with this. It's mild, not stripping. Has microbeads for exfoliation. Great!
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Aveeno products are really good for your skin. I have some dark spots that use this on and of course its going to take time but after using your face is always bright and clean.
Tamara W.
This is a new product for me and I like it very much. It moisturizes and cleanses well. I use it in the shower and it works for my needs. I will continue to use this product
Dobromira M.
Arlington Hts, IL
This stuff Is great. It is very creamy and soothing. It leave the skin very moisturized and soft. I love to use it in the shower and I let it sit on my skin for just a min longer. It feels like a conditioner for your face. I love it.
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
I had started exploring with cleansers and this was one of the first few ones. It worked so well. Aveeno products are great when it comes to skin. I have used Aveeno body soap, lotion, and cleanser and they never fail. Love this cleanser; it leaves my face clear and smooth.
Samantha S.
Clearwater, FL
I love this. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and reduces the redness in acne. When using it once a day, it works perfectly. I think using it anymore than that might dry out your skin though.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?