BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for last few months and I really like it!! Works great on my combo to oily skin and great for breakouts. Gentle, and great for acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
Noor H.
Noor H.
Tinley Park, IL
I recently bought this and noticed the difference! It cleared up my skin, making it feel extra smooth and oil free! I love washing my face with it, because it even brightened my face! I wear less makeup since I got this cleanser!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been the only cleanser I have been able to use for a while. The packaging is ok. It is plain and simple. It always meets my expectations.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and it's combination. Because it's made with natural ingredients it's gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Jelitza A.
Jelitza A.
I've used this cleanser for over a year now and I'm not tired of its results. It's exactly what I needed for my skin's complexion. Works wonders!!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I liked this cleanser. I had less breakouts and my skin felt so soft after using it. It didn't last as long as I would of liked though.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Philadelphia, PA
At first i loved the product and how it left my skin. My skin felt clean and super soft. It also looked clean. No dry outs or anything. But after a few weeks it was if my skin had gotten use to it and the results weren't the same anymore.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
I really liked using this in the colder months. It didn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight right before I put on my moisturizer. I felt like it took off all of my makeup.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
This great aveeno foaming cleanser makes my face feel clean and clear and refreshing, I love to use it at night after a long day of wearing makeup. It make my face feel clean.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my normal to oily skin. I use this every day in the shower and do not tend to have problems with acne. I have sensitive skin but this product never irritates my skin.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?