BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
Incredibly gentle on your skin. Doesn't strip your skin of natural oils while giving a fresh clean feeling. All aveeno products are exceptional and fairly priced. A little bit goes along way and I recommend using it daily in place of any other cleanser.
Carly  R.
Ames, IA
I use this as my shower face wash, I break out easily so I tend to use a higher brand product for my nightly routine so avoid acne. However this is the only drug store brand that keeps my skin clean and free. I have been using this product for years.
Rachel R.
Gentle on my skin but I didn't really feel like I ever got a truly clean feel. Other products I have used seem to leave my skin feeling fresh and this just didn't have that effect.
Jennifer C.
This product is my MVP product! I have used it for the past year and it has done wonders for my skin! It doesn't feel oily/greasy and it has cleared up my acne! Definitely recommend !
Chloe B.
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. It makes your skin clear up in a matter of days, and it has powerful fighters to clear your complexion and still manages to never sting or burn. love, love, love!
Jessica  K.
Rochelle Park, NJ
While I remember purchasing this product, nothing about the results stick out to me. I do however love Aveeno's body lotions, so I would definitely give their cleaners another go!
Victoria K.
I had very bad breakouts on my forehead, chin, and cheeks. After using this for a week I saw noticeable differences. It works really well with my skin and is one of my favorites.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I used this cleanser for a good 3-4 years. It's leaves the skin feeling light and refreshed! Although I don't use it so much anymore, it's still a very good, affordable face wash.
Stephanie C.
This product is good if you have dry skin. It didn't help my acne at all, it only made my skin soft. I was looking for a good face cleanser not a moisturizer. I do love most Aveeno products. Just not this one!
Lisa C.
Syracuse, NY
A staple. My sisters use this. I've weaned myself off this. Used to use this for 4 years and was absolutely necessary to travel with this. It's mild, not stripping. Has microbeads for exfoliation. Great!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?