BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for my normal to oily skin. I use this every day in the shower and do not tend to have problems with acne. I have sensitive skin but this product never irritates my skin.
Jill C.
This product is ok...

Since this product has the exfoliating beads in it you wouldn't want to wash your face with this everyday... But when you do use it you will love it!
Mu L.
West Palm Beach, FL
Amazing product. Leaves the skin super soft, and can be left for minutes while it hydrates the skin. It doesn't dry it at all for being an anti-acne product and exfoliates my skin really well. The only con I found was the fact that they use microbeads on this, which is super harmful for the environment and living beings.
Shelia L.
Newark, NJ
I use this product for not just focusing on the dark circles but all of my skin, it doesn't neglect the entire face and even those little blemishes you get due to getting older, it helps to keeps all of those the same complexion
Nancy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this cleanser and gives me a great result, it has a nice creamy consistency it's not something very special but gets the job done. I don't have very high expectation when it comes to cleanser so this is just ok with me
Kayla P.
The product seemed to work well at first after I purchased it from Cvs. After, a few days skin started breaking out an irritating so I decided to stop using the product.
jerrica w.
One of the best complexion creams on the market. I have been up and down with finding the perfect one for me and I've stuck with this one out of the rest so far. It does a lot more for me! I started seeing results within 3-4 days!
Tyonna M.
Great drug store cleanser! Not too abrasive, great for gentle cleaning. It doesn't really help to clear breakouts quickly, it's a gradual cleaner. But I love it, gives me a fresh clean face.
Jasmine P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This was very good for a deep clean every week or two, but definitely would not recommend as a every day facial cleanser for sensitive skin because after awhile it just irritated my skin and caused more problems than helped
Shilo W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great product from Aveeno! Enjoy the natural products over harsh chemicals any day! Gently cleans without the harshness or burn like many other cleansers do .
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?