BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Marah S.
Eugene, OR
Aveeno is always a high-quality brand, and I appreciate their naturals line. This cleanser definitely clears complexion and keep skin healthy while exfoliating away the dead skin cells. Love it!
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
Love this. The creamy cleanser doesn't leave your face feeling stripped. It makes your face feel moisturized without the oily feeling. A big deal for an oily acne-prone person. It's really gentle even with the 2% salicylic acid.
Tiffany F.
Wyoming, MI
This cleanser is amazing! It's gentle and doesn't have a heavy scent. I love using this with my clear sonic brush. It doesn't leave my face dry or stripped, leaves the perfect amount of moisture!!
Chelsea W.
Clermont, FL
I like this cleanser a lot. It left my skin feeling soft and I love the fact that it's natural. My only complaints are that it didn't do much for my acne and it wasn't a great make-up remover
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
Need a face cleanser that will heal breakouts and prevent overdrying? Aveeno is the brand for you. It soothes and rejuvanates my skin. Added bonus: no harsh smells that would irritate my skin.
Rebecca Z.
Boston, MA
I used this when I had really bad acne so it didn't work that great, but when my acne wasn't so bad it was great at leaving my skin feeling clean and fresh! Didn't dry out my skin either!
Jennifer L.
Bronxville, NY
Great exfoliating cleanser. You can feel it scrubbing away dirt and exfoliating the skin. Very refreshing but not moisturizing. You definitely need to follow with a toner and some cream.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff is honestly not really strong enough that it made any real difference in my skin, I also have noticed it's a lot harder to remove makeup when using this, not a great cleanser.
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
I really like this face wash, and I've been using it and re-buying it for years. I like how it makes my face feel, as my skin can be very sensitive, but this makes my skin feel very soft
Incredibly gentle on your skin. Doesn't strip your skin of natural oils while giving a fresh clean feeling. All aveeno products are exceptional and fairly priced. A little bit goes along way and I recommend using it daily in place of any other cleanser.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?