BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
I have tried this a countless number of times and I overall think it is a good buy. It doesn't cost very much, so that is a plus. I like the creamy consistency, it feels almost gentle. The smell isn't bad either. Over all I would buy it again. I like it.
Krystina L.
Independence, MO
This works wells for mostly normal skin, not so much if you're acne prone. It definitely didn't meet my standards or the outcome I was hoping for. I found myself having to wash my face again after using this and for the price it isn't worth it in my opinion.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
I have been using this for last few months and I really like it!! Works great on my combo to oily skin and great for breakouts. Gentle, and great for acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
Noor H.
Tinley Park, IL
I recently bought this and noticed the difference! It cleared up my skin, making it feel extra smooth and oil free! I love washing my face with it, because it even brightened my face! I wear less makeup since I got this cleanser!
Kenneth R.
Fresno, CA
I like t her product and how not treats my skin. What I didn't like about t he product is that it leaves my skin feeling oily. I recommend it for a night time face or body cleanser.
Amanda M.
I really like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and it's combination. Because it's made with natural ingredients it's gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Katelyn O.
Exeter, CA
I bounce between cleansers quite often because my skin seems to get used to certain ones and they stop working as well, but Aveeno products never seem to disappoint. I would absolutely buy it again, especially given the low cost of the product when compared to the results.
Victoria S.
Leaves your skin looking amazing and brighter! Love the smell!! I have bought it so many times everyone in my house use it! Love the price because it gets the job done! Love how gentle it is nothing harsh about this cleanser! I so recommend it
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Who wouldn't want a clear complexion!? This is my go-to face wash. I have tried other Aveeno washes and like them a lot as well. I did not feel like it cured my acne, but it does help!
Jennifer R.
Philadelphia, PA
At first i loved the product and how it left my skin. My skin felt clean and super soft. It also looked clean. No dry outs or anything. But after a few weeks it was if my skin had gotten use to it and the results weren't the same anymore.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?