BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is a a creamy cleanser I tried for the cold months but I don't really feel super clean or super moisturized afterwards. This contains those little micro beads that are killing the earth ( google it) and they aren't even great exfoliators. I need something for winter that doesn't leave heavy moisture on my oily skin but I don't think this is the winner. It's kind of... nothing.
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the winter my skin gets VERY dry in certain areas and it makes my skin look kinda patchy and flakey. This is one of the facial cleansers I have been trying out but it honestly isn't as good as i had expected. It's not a bad cleanser though, if I didn't have the current issues I have with my skin this probably would be my go to daily cleanser!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chino Hills, CA
I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years now and have noticed such a change with my skin. I had a lot of acne all over my forehead and it's made my face a lot clearer as well as kept me from becoming so oily in my T-Zone. My son just started using it and we can see that it's been helping him from breakouts. Thanks Aveeno!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Athens, GA
I like how gentle this cleanser is on my face, and I do think the small amount of salycylic acid helps with breakouts, but I don't like the microbeads in the face wash. I've had them get in my eye before and it was extremely uncomfortable.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
I've been using this cleanser for 10 years now (and yes, the prices have continued to rise) but I am a die hard fan of this cleanser. It leaves the skin feeling soft and doesn't dry your face after use. It can be used a few times a day.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash every morning and night. I love the soy beads that help exfoliate! It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I v do have acne prone skin. This does help out from breaking out. I still get breakouts but this does help with it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I love my Aveeno lotion. It is very affordable and just as good as other expensive lotions. It has helped my dry skin so much this winter. I don't really like Jennifer Anniston who is on the commercials, but the product is great.
Joia J.
Joia J.
Fontana, CA
I have been using Aveeno since I realized my skin was a little more delicate than I thought.

I love how light it feels when I apply and my face is nice and clean after. I use it only at night after wearing make up and I feel like I have an awesome glow. It makes me happy that this product continues to prove well.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Gurnee, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my default facial cleanser and has been for years. It's consistently good and keeps my skin clear of breakouts. Anytime I try to switch to another brand, my skin goes haywire. I come back to this over and over again.
Monzerrat D.
Monzerrat D.
1234 W Wild Horse
I really liked this product cause I would use it on my everyday night routine it would leave my face smooth and feeling fresh
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?