BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Ely R.
Cary, NC
This is an okay cleanser it does the job. I don't see it doing anything magical for my skin though I still have black heads and get pimples so on to the next product.
Alexa  D.
This is really nice, because it is gentle and creamy. It feels nice on the skin, and it seems to clear it. My skin doesn't have many issues though, so it is hard to say how effective a product may be on it.
Tazeen A.
Dayton, OH
This is a good daily face wash for those with sensitive skin, it feels as if you just had an oatmeal mask on. However, if you have acne prone skin this is not the best at preventing or stoping breakouts.
Sylvia V.
I love this cleanser, it leaves my face feeling soft and clean. It is one of the best facial products that I have used and my skin is very sensitive. This is the type of facial cleanser I will always use.
Meagan  G.
Sedalia, OH
I've only been using this for about a week now and I can already see it working on my small bumpy pimples. You can really feel this working as you use it. A little tingle and a really clean feeling after.
Elle W.
It's awesome! It gives you a really light exfoliation and doesn't irritate your skin. I bought it along with the foaming cleanser but the foaming cleanser sucked. I'll always repurchase this though!
Medea G.
I really wanted to like this cleanser but unfortunately it really irritated my skin. I noticed a difference in my acne at first but after a couple weeks it started to feel terrible and I had to stop.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Aveeno is another brand I absolutely love when it comes to my skin care. This has always made my skin look a lot clearer and didn't leave it feeling oily later on in the day like some other product do.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for sensitive skin like myself. Helps great when my skin is super dry and flaky. It is very gentle and not harsh on the face at all. Helps moisturize it. Diffidently recommended to everyone.
Liselle S.
I love this product. I have been using this for years and it is one of the favorite cleansers. It is light on the skin and has a pleasant scent. I have sensitive skin and I never got any irritation.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?