BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Casey P.
This worked really well for me. I have terrible acne problems, so I typically use a strong face wash, but I can't use it three times a day if I work out, because that would leave my face irritated and peeling. It is very gentle and does not over dry my face. I love it!
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Super cleansing and very creamy. It isn't a super deep clean if you have oily skin though. It has small exfoliating beads that give it a cool refreshing feeling to your skin. I have acne and it has worked well to control breakouts and overall keeps my skin clear.
Nicole A.
Columbus, OH
I bought this cleanser the other day. However, I did not realize it had the exfoliating beads. So I cannot use it with my Clarisonic, but I still like it. I like that it is natural and leaves my skin soft. If you use it with the Clear Complexion lotion it is great!
Desiree R.
Detroit
Love this brand. Its Gentle on my sensitive skin, no blotchy red skin. Leaves my skin soft and radient. Price is good for the product your buying and worth trying if you have sensitive skin. I recommend anyone who has sensitive skin like me to try thus product.
Jessie J.
Ekron , KY
I loved the creaminess of this cleanser. I don't feel like it will dry my skin out as fast as an exfoliator will. This is a cleanser that can be used daily. I tend to mix up my cleansers and use different ones. I will go back to this one again when mine runs out.
Erica S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It kept my skin soft, refreshed, and moisturizer, however I did not see any improvement on my skin. I really wish it cleared up my acne, but it neither made it better nor did it make it worse.
Brittney P.
Pleasant scent, very light, absolutely loved how it felt on my skin. My skin has had dark spots since my last pregnancy so, I went to Walmart found this and started using it. So far so good looking forward to seeing if this will help my complexion further!
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
I have tried this a countless number of times and I overall think it is a good buy. It doesn't cost very much, so that is a plus. I like the creamy consistency, it feels almost gentle. The smell isn't bad either. Over all I would buy it again. I like it.
Krystina L.
Independence, MO
This works wells for mostly normal skin, not so much if you're acne prone. It definitely didn't meet my standards or the outcome I was hoping for. I found myself having to wash my face again after using this and for the price it isn't worth it in my opinion.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for last few months and I really like it!! Works great on my combo to oily skin and great for breakouts. Gentle, and great for acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?