BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Pipe Creek, TX
I really like this face wash. It smells great too. I just wish it was more coarse. My face always feels fresh after use and paired with my fave Aveeno moisturizer makes all the difference in my face!
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I've used this for two straight years. Whenever I had a breakout, I'd use it for a few days and it cleared it right up. I had a sensitive, burning face with everything during the beginning of my current pregnancy, and this was the only thing that was gentle and effective.
Keira F.
Bloomfield, NJ
Has been one of my favorite cleansers for when I am breaking out for years. Love the smell of it actually. The creamy texture is good for my dry skin and the exfoliant isn't too rough. and the acne treatment in it isn't to drying but is effective for clearing up my breakouts
Shelby A.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great, and it feel fantastic on my skin. It doesn't do the greatest job removing makeup, though, so I would try using a cleansing pad or something similar before this cleanser.
Courtney P.
Clarkdale, Az
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice smell, smooth and soft even with the little beads. I didn't feel that it did much for my acne though, but I think if you have routine breakouts that are smaller it would be a terrific product!
Lindsey B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This didn't stop any breakouts or blemishes, thought it did reduce the size of those that did occur. I'm oily/combination skin and am acne prone. It cleansed my face well enough. Won't repurchase.
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried tons of products to clear up my skin & remove the scars! This works wonders. I love the fact that it exfoliates, but not to harshly (exfoliating everyday is not good for your skin), so the fact that it gentle exfoliates was awesome. can't live without this now.
Cass S.
Seminole, FL
This is my every day, never skip it, cleanser. It's gentle but still effective. The scent is light and fresh. It's not too drying. Most importantly: my skin is clearer and "glowing" (other people's words, not mine!). Everyone I know that has tried it, has fallen in love.
Chante' C.
Nottingham, MD
This was recommended by my dermatologist. It cleans all of the days dirt and make up right off my face. The small little beads weren't harsh or abrasive. The cleanser left my face clean, smooth, and soft. After a few months of trying this, my Dermatologist and more importantly I was excited about the great results.
Lita S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The first problem with this cleanser is that it has micro-beads, always a bad thing for the environment. Second is that it really just did't do much to improve the overall quality of my skin.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?