BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
This is a great product from Aveeno - both moisturizing and cleansing, I find this keeps my face acne free, but also prevents it from drying out, as other cleansers often do. The downside to this product is that it uses Microbeads, so I would expect Aveeno will change the formula at some point this year.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My doctor recommended this to me because I had bad excema and it never irritated it or anything and made my skin soft so thats a bonus!!!
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
This stuff is a life saver. I have mild forehead acne that didn't seem to want to go away, but this cleanser helped a lot. With in the first week I saw a major improvement with my acne. I've been using it for a month and a half and the acne is almost all gone. Would completely recommend!
Janilly H.
Janilly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I was a little disappointed when trying this product. It didn't do much to clear my complexion throughout my use of it. While my complexion isn't too bad it did very little to clear the my problem areas. I still use this tube for a simple cleaning on my makeup free days but I don't depend on it for harsher conditions for my skin. It didn't dry my skin out as much as other cleansers though.
Kyrsten C.
Kyrsten C.
This is a very gentle acne wash that feels great. I definitely overestimated the amount I need to use per wash, because you only need about a pea size for your whole face.
amber f.
amber f.
Mobile, AL
Cleansed and removed all my makeup effectively. The little exfoliation beads were nice to exfoliate the skin, and the clear complexion moisturizer are a nice combo. It did not however keep me from breaking out, nor did the soy even out my skin complexion like I hoped.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
I borrowed this from my Brother-in-law and it left my skin feeling amazing. I went out to buy some the next day. It felt smooth and silky, not too dry or oily, it was perfect. I did not need to use moisturizer for the first week, I had ran out. Highly recommended it.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I have sensitive skin but it has been breaking out recently. I bought this cleanser because I usually prefer cream cleansers. But I didn't realize it has those little beads in it. So I can't use it everyday. I would use the aveeno clear complexion foam cleanser every day, though. It is more gentle on your skin.
ChelceaJoe D.
ChelceaJoe D.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many other name brand and direct sale brands. This is the only face wash that leaves my face clean and soft!!! Very effective!!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nice!! Very soothing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it doesn't remove my make-up as well as other cleansers, like neutrogena. I like their cleansers much better than their facial lotions though. I didn't get any breakouts from this cleanser and I thought it made my face luminous :)
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?