BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Katherine S.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this cleanser so much. I have extremely dry skin so the cream consistency is PERFECT. I also love the beads in the cleanser so it takes away dead skin, it's amazing. If you have dry skin YOU NEED this product
Amanda M.
This face wash is pretty great, it doesn't make my skin break out like other cleansers do but I prefer using the Aveeno Active Natural Clear Complexion Scrub because I feel like I get a deeper clean with the scrub.
Kennie R.
We use this daily!!! We keep a bottle in the shower and also in our makeup cabinet. We also have used the aveeno cleansing bar. Both are great. I love the fact that they have all natural products and ingredients.
Kaitlyn R.
Hilliard, OH
I've tried so many face washes and this one is by far my favorite. I used to have really bad acne and this cleared it right up. The little beads in it make your face feel so fresh and the best part is that it doesn't completely dry out your skin like many facial cleansers do. Highly recommend.
Mikeya C.
This was the first facial cleanser system I had used during puberty when I thought NOTHING could help my skin but it did wonders. I love the scent and the natural ingrdients. Its perfect for my sensitive skin.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This works well on skin that you have already exfoliated. The formula is very gentle so it doesn't begin to remove the dry skin. It has a light smell which is nice and it doesn't cause redness or irritation.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
I love the refreshing feeling my face has after using this. It's very moisturizing but not enough to leave an oily residue or a gross feeling. It works great with my oily/combo skin and actually cleans my face.
Rachel S.
Speedway, IN
This was my go-to cleanser, and it worked well for several years, but my skin became much more oily, and I had to switch to something else. If you have slightly oily skin, I highly recommend this cleanser.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I re-purchased this about 5-6 times and always liked it for in the shower. However, I have since switched to different face washes, but would definitely re-purchase this again. It does contain salicylic acid.
bibi r.
Queens Vlg, NY
I just start using this cleanser to hopefully clear out my complexion.
IT is a bit pricey but if it works then the money is worth it. Still waiting for results as its not 2 weeks since i started using it.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?