BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Mayukha M.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this face wash because of the vitamins and the microbeads in the wash The microbeads are amazing at scrubbing away dirt and make my skin feel very clean and refreshed. The soap is extremely gentle. I would recommend it to anybody with any type of skin but it is especially good for oily skin.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Cheyenne, WY
When I use this product it always feels so nice know my sensitive skin because it gently exfoliates and also leaves my skin hydrated. A lot of other cleansers that I use dry and irritate my skin but when I use this product my skin always feels soft and smooth and it looks healthier and clearer.
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
This is an OK product. It did not leave my skin tight which I liked but I also never felt my face was fully clean. This was the first time I used this product. It is so gentle it was hard to tell if it was actually cleaning my face. I feel it could be improved by making it just a bit stronger.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a nice facial cleanser. It's a creamier face wash than most and is super gentle. It's not particularly for me, but my boyfriend loves it because he has sensitive skin. I'm sure we will be buying it again because of that. It's always hard to find products that are gentle enough for him.
Cee Jay S.
Cee Jay S.
Delton, MI
Around my 30th birthday my skin started to get really bad. I don't know if it was the stress of turning 30 or hormones but it got to the point that I needed to change up my skin care routine and I went for Aveeno Active Naturals and my facade began to clear up within days. Love this stuff!
Cerra C.
Cerra C.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a sucker for all types of cleansers with exfoliators! This isn't super rough on your skin which I liked. It feels like you are gently scrubbing off the dead skin but not damaging it. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed. I am able to find this at Target and many grocery stores.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Gretna, LA
Cannot say enough about this product. It is my absolute favorite. Packaging is nothing special, but the product is 100%!!! Very effective. It has cut my breakouts so much. It's so gentle on the skin, yet it still exfoliates leaving the skin soft as can be after washing. Love love love!!!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
My all time fav facial clenser. leaves my face feeling fresh n clean without leaving it too oily or dry. it has gentle exfoliating beads in it which feels amazing. has a fresh and light scent. not too strong or overpowering like some. I don't think I'd ever switch to anything different.
Anthea J.
Anthea J.
Minneapolis, MN
This improved my complexion, but didn't do much for the acne. But It didn't feel like harsh chemicals on my skin which I liked. But for my acne it did nothing pretty much. But I guess it may have been my type of acne. But it did clear up my complexion and that was it says on the bottle.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this product I am not currently using it but I might just go back to it I love hoe=w it is good on the skin and does not burn your skin like some products do. it is gentle and does the job my husband is also using it so that is a plus that we can both use on our skin
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?