BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Befor I say anything about this product one thing I can say about aveeno products is there products are all amazing and have always changed my skin or Ive seems big change when using there products .
But this face wash leaves my face so soft and bright I would so repurchase
Vanessa C.
I used to break out very badly in high school and ever since using this product religiously for 5 years I rarely breakout anymore. Thi product is my holy grail of all face products. Works perfectly for my combination skin, I would definitely recommend it for all skin types!
Influenster M.
I think Aveeno is a great answer to affordable drugstore skincare, I know that if I need to get something to pamper and help my skin through a rough time, that they have my back and most everything I have tried from them has not let me down. Definitely worth checking out.
Paige D.
Round Rock, TX
Irritates my skin a little. Doesn't really smell like anything. This is my first time using it and I'm not sure I'll purchase again. Although the packaging is nice it doesn't really feel like it works. Overall I would say i was pretty disappointed with this product.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Aveeno works great on my skin and gets rid of any tiny acne marks that may be hiding in the shadows. So naturally, this product exceeded my expectations and worked wonders on my blackheads. It gently exfoliates, cleans, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a little bit too greasy for my skin (combination dry/oily) and doesn't clean off dirt or make up. It's not meant to be a make up cleanser but I always hope for a multitasking product! I think this would be a better product for those with more sensitive skin.
Emily K.
Greeley, CO
I'm using this product currently and I haven't seen anything worse come from all the acne I have. I love how the wash is creamy and has a slight tingle due to the ingredients. I don't know if this product is clearing up my face, but it seems gentle enough to use.
LaNell S.
Bought this to help with the dark spots around my neck and jaw line and didn't see any results. I did continue to use the product until it was gone but decided to switch to another brand which I immediately saw results with. I would not purchase this brand again.
Kelsi L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser! I use it every day in the shower and I have notified that my skin is actually more clear and I see less breakouts! I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out my skin like other cleansers often do! Totally worth every penny!
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this face wash. My younger sister introduced me to this face wash and I can't get enough of it. I generally switch it up with my Clean & Clear just to keep it interesting. It leaves my skin so refreshed and tingly. I can't get enough of it.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?