BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
April C.
April C.
Ocean Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fine grain seeds or sand or beads in this scrub really helps my face feel smooth. I have noticed a huge decrease in acne since I've started using this product
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Kingsport, TN
Product is real good face wash goes great with an exfoliator. Nice simple packaging not too flashy. Works great every time. We can always find this product at Target. Recommended and my wife uses as well.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin feel soft and look refreshed. I don't think it is particularly any more amazing than other cleansers I have used but it works well. I wouldn't leave in the shower because my mine had some mold start growing on it which has never happened to anything else I keep regularly in my shower. The fact the cleanser is natural is a major plus.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Donora, PA
I love this cream cleanser. I struggle with mild acne, and this product does the trick! I do use other products within this line, such as the Clear Complexion Moisturizer, and I cannot get enough. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin.
I use stronger products during my nighttime skin routine. Cream cleaners are great to use in the morning if your skin is sensitive.
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
This isn't bad, but it's not my favorite. It's a nice creamy formula, which I really like because I have dry skin. However, I sometimes felt like my skin wasn't cleaned completely, and it felt a little "greasy." It's also not the best at getting all your makeup off. If you really are looking for a nice creamy cleanser I'd say to try it out, but make sure you take your makeup off beforehand. You also might not want to use it after the gym. When I did, I felt like I had to wash it with the cleanser more than once because after the first time it still didn't feel clean.
Mayte L.
Mayte L.
Yerington, NV
I've had this cleaner for about two weeks now. I bought it in hopes that it would help me clear my face from acne. So far I have noticed that my face hasn't broken out as much, and it has helped with cleaning my face. I am using this day and night. Also, I love that this cleanser contains soy extract, this helps my face feel very smooth and hydrated!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Butler, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser, I normally don't buy cleansing products but I absolutely loved this after trying it from a friend. It does make my face a little red as my skin is sensitive and I have rosaca but that's normal for anything with acid in it. I have seen a big difference in my acne while using this too, I have almost none now.
Kaitlin E.
Kaitlin E.
san jose, CA
This cleanser works very well if you just want a fresh feel and look. As stated I do have oily skin and for me it works well and helps prevent breakouts. Though, I don't recommend this cleanser if your goal is to get rid of pimples you already have or if you have bad acne already. It's a very subtle cleanser and isn't overpowering like those made for bad acne.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god. no. i bought this on a recommendation from a friend for my breakouts, but this just made it worse. i used this morning and night and this seemed to clog my pores and give me whiteheads everywhere. did not work for me at all. thanks but no thanks. there are too many chemicals in this for my skin. waste of money for me.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not much to say. It's nothing too good or too bad. I can't really recommend it because there's so many better things out there. It's a skip.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?