BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Alejandra S.
Turlock, CA
I just started using this about a week ago and I have to say it has cleared up my acne that's I've been struggling with for the past year, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all! Love it smells refreshing and the beads are great bit so harsh like other products I e used!
Cee Jay S.
Delton, MI
Around my 30th birthday my skin started to get really bad. I don't know if it was the stress of turning 30 or hormones but it got to the point that I needed to change up my skin care routine and I went for Aveeno Active Naturals and my facade began to clear up within days. Love this stuff!
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
This cleanser is perfect to clear out my skin after I removed my make-up. The salicylic acid in it keeps my skin clear and bright and the very small exfoliating balls in it are perfect for an every day usage.
Rebecca R.
Gastonia, NC
This is great! I love the smell and it feels great on my face! I feel clean, but not overly clean, and since I've been using it, my complexion has been amazing. I haven't had to use a lot of foundation!
Urvi P.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a gentle cleanser with small scrubbing beads, it leaves skin really soft and moisturized after the wash. It doenst make your skin feel stretchy after the wash which i really like about this cleanser
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I'm not big on lotion because I hate that slimy feeling on my skin when it gets water,like in the summer. I've never found a moisturizer that doesn't do that until I came across this at the drug store and decided to give it a try.
I love how light it is and how easy it is to rub in
Amanda M.
Pipe Creek, TX
I really like this face wash. It smells great too. I just wish it was more coarse. My face always feels fresh after use and paired with my fave Aveeno moisturizer makes all the difference in my face!
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I've always had acne and have tried sooo many different types of face washes. For some reason the acne face washes have some type of ingredient that irritates my skin and makes the acne worse. This brand of face wash has little scrubbing beads that make my skin feel smooth and clean and it's not harsh at all. It's natural and actually works.
Abby X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work wonderful on my son. He have very dry skins around his face and body. It smooth out his skins so well! For some reason when he have pimples around his face, these help it goes away as well!
Kathleen M.
Billerica, MA
Doesn't have much for a smell, and doesn't irritate my skin. Makes my skin feel very clean. Has helped to clear up my complexion. And does not leave my skin feeling tight, but does slightly dry it out.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Mónica C.