BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
jerrica w.
One of the best complexion creams on the market. I have been up and down with finding the perfect one for me and I've stuck with this one out of the rest so far. It does a lot more for me! I started seeing results within 3-4 days!
Nancy N.
I've tried this cleanser and gives me a great result, it has a nice creamy consistency it's not something very special but gets the job done. I don't have very high expectation when it comes to cleanser so this is just ok with me
Kayla P.
The product seemed to work well at first after I purchased it from Cvs. After, a few days skin started breaking out an irritating so I decided to stop using the product.
Mu L.
West Palm Beach, FL
Amazing product. Leaves the skin super soft, and can be left for minutes while it hydrates the skin. It doesn't dry it at all for being an anti-acne product and exfoliates my skin really well. The only con I found was the fact that they use microbeads on this, which is super harmful for the environment and living beings.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
I have to be honest, I was not a fan at first. But I pushed through the initial feeling, and it was worth the push. My skin has never been so smooth! It is a life savor, makes my skin feeling clean while not over drying like other products.
Jasmine P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This was very good for a deep clean every week or two, but definitely would not recommend as a every day facial cleanser for sensitive skin because after awhile it just irritated my skin and caused more problems than helped
Emily K.
Greeley, CO
I'm using this product currently and I haven't seen anything worse come from all the acne I have. I love how the wash is creamy and has a slight tingle due to the ingredients. I don't know if this product is clearing up my face, but it seems gentle enough to use.
Tyonna M.
Great drug store cleanser! Not too abrasive, great for gentle cleaning. It doesn't really help to clear breakouts quickly, it's a gradual cleaner. But I love it, gives me a fresh clean face.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
La usaba hace un tiempo es buena pero para nada ligera tampoco la reocmiendo para pieles grasas ya que esta contiene bastante pero es muy buena cantidad a buen precio
Shilo W.
Another great product from Aveeno! Enjoy the natural products over harsh chemicals any day! Gently cleans without the harshness or burn like many other cleansers do .
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?