BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Hallie C.
Hallie C.
Succasunna, NJ
I used this facial cleanser for years up until recently. I used to love it and it seemed to work well with my skin type... Then I started birth control, and I'm not sure what happened, but it just was not doing it for me anymore. I loved that there were microbeads in this facial cleanser because it always left my face feeling refreshed, as if I could feel the dirt being cleaned off of my skin. I recently switched to Cetaphil for a more gentle, grangrance free facial cleanser and am hoping to see a difference. As I said, I don't feel that the product itself is the issue in my case, but rather the change going on in my body. I would still use it.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Victorville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this cream cleanser. I was able to use a coupon for it at Walmart. As is, it was already affordable so with the coupon it was a great buy. The smell is amazing and I love how smooth it is
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love aveeno I use the most of their products even the baby aveeno it works with sensitive skin and doesn't dry my skin out at all. The price is pretty good for the product
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
There's something about creamy face cleansers that are so much better. This one has little micro beads in it so like most creamy ones, leaving your skin semi oily this one isn't like that. Because the beads work but at the same time the creaminess calms your skin down and it's not so harsh. The best of both worlds really. I purchased this while getting over a cold and since my face was breaking out a lot this help and I think that if it helped at my worst, this product is certainly great all the time and every time you use it
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Springfield, OR
I love this cleanser. the price is great and my skin tone and even my acne improved. I have tried many products and this made my skin more beautiful than any of them.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
This cleanser is really soft on my skin. I can use it daily without over drying while in the shower. This was the first time I've bought and use this cleanser so I wasn't sure what to expect. I will be making this my go-to cleanser and recommending to others!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed the cleanser, it was just the right amount of moisture that I needed and didn't strip my skin at all. I like that I can pick this up at SO many different stores, and never have to actually hunt it down.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Wellington, CO
So for some reason in my late 20's my skin decided to go crazy and get breakouts. I love to try different brands and products like samples I get in my ipsy bag or from Sephora, but every time I try and go off of this product to try something else, my skin hates me for it. This is the only cleanser that will keep me relatively pimple free! It's my go to cleanser! I have oily skin and love that this is moisturizing (oily skin still needs moisture- believe it or not!), but still makes my skin feel fresh and clean.
Katya A.
Katya A.
Corona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this product before I go to bed, and especially when I have a bad breakout!! It make my face feel very refreshed, and I could plan on using it again.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
TOLEDO, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good. Has a weird smell but does the job, sometimes my face gets used to one type of cleanser so I like to switch it up with this and clean and clear
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?