BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Olivia B.
Greenville, NC
The best cleanser for my skin, is exfoliating but doesn't have any of those environmentally harmful beads in them, the exfoliant is natural rice. I often have to use a toner on top of it but overall great and smells wonderful.
Joia J.
Fontana, CA
I have been using Aveeno since I realized my skin was a little more delicate than I thought.

I love how light it feels when I apply and my face is nice and clean after. I use it only at night after wearing make up and I feel like I have an awesome glow. It makes me happy that this product continues to prove well.
Stacy O.
Gurnee, IL
This is my default facial cleanser and has been for years. It's consistently good and keeps my skin clear of breakouts. Anytime I try to switch to another brand, my skin goes haywire. I come back to this over and over again.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love all Aveeno facial products. I have washed my face with Aveeno products for years and it has always worked wonders for me and has always left my skin feeling refreshed! This is a product I would highly recommend!
Killian G.
I enjoyed using this, it wasn't the best, and I was slightly disappointed because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I won't buy this again, but if you have light acne this'll work for you. Plus it smells AMAZING.
Roxanne T.
houston, TX
I use the aveeno positively radiant face wash and i love it so i thought id give this one a try. But this one broke me out so bad i think it was because the strong fragrance.. bottom line i do not reccomwnd this product
maire r.
Midland, TX
Ive used this for now a week my fave feels so soft after using this and it really works for some reason every other cleanser i would would use my face just got worse and it would burn but with aveeno my face feels soft and fresh and my face doesn't have anything on it anymore and its only been a week
Alexandria C.
Roseville, CA
Left my skin feeling fresh, clean, and invigorated. I would definitely recommend this if you have sensitive skin, combination/oily skin. It doesn't overly dry it out and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Marlene F.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who has oily skin I can't seem to figure out what works for me luckily this was it! It didn't dry my face out but it allowed me to have a moisture I got it at my loca Walgreens and it was around $7-8 bucks!
Morgan R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a nice facial cleanser. It's a creamier face wash than most and is super gentle. It's not particularly for me, but my boyfriend loves it because he has sensitive skin. I'm sure we will be buying it again because of that. It's always hard to find products that are gentle enough for him.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?