BY AVEENO

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Katie T.
I love this face wash. I dealt with acne for a long time and tried multiple different 3-step systems but nothing was helping to prevent breakouts. I tried this and have been using it for a long time now. It does for me what the 3-steps couldn't and prevents breakouts. Every now and then the occasional zit makes an appearance but not often at all. Also, I love that this rinses off clean; other products leave a residue that just won't rinse off. I would recommend this product :)
Cerra C.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I am a sucker for all types of cleansers with exfoliators! This isn't super rough on your skin which I liked. It feels like you are gently scrubbing off the dead skin but not damaging it. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed. I am able to find this at Target and many grocery stores.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
During the winter my skin gets VERY dry in certain areas and it makes my skin look kinda patchy and flakey. This is one of the facial cleansers I have been trying out but it honestly isn't as good as i had expected. It's not a bad cleanser though, if I didn't have the current issues I have with my skin this probably would be my go to daily cleanser!
Sarah G.
Chino Hills, CA
I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years now and have noticed such a change with my skin. I had a lot of acne all over my forehead and it's made my face a lot clearer as well as kept me from becoming so oily in my T-Zone. My son just started using it and we can see that it's been helping him from breakouts. Thanks Aveeno!
Katie D.
Athens, GA
I like how gentle this cleanser is on my face, and I do think the small amount of salycylic acid helps with breakouts, but I don't like the microbeads in the face wash. I've had them get in my eye before and it was extremely uncomfortable.
Natalie J.
I've been using this cleanser for 10 years now (and yes, the prices have continued to rise) but I am a die hard fan of this cleanser. It leaves the skin feeling soft and doesn't dry your face after use. It can be used a few times a day.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
I use this face wash every morning and night. I love the soy beads that help exfoliate! It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I v do have acne prone skin. This does help out from breaking out. I still get breakouts but this does help with it.
Sharon P.
Jacksonville
It doesn't dry out my skin and is great at helping with acne. I use this and the positively radiant cleanser together to help even my skin tone and cleanse, clear, and exfoliate my skin. I have not repurchased yet because I have to switch between products, but would repurchase.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I love my Aveeno lotion. It is very affordable and just as good as other expensive lotions. It has helped my dry skin so much this winter. I don't really like Jennifer Anniston who is on the commercials, but the product is great.
Olivia B.
Greenville, NC
The best cleanser for my skin, is exfoliating but doesn't have any of those environmentally harmful beads in them, the exfoliant is natural rice. I often have to use a toner on top of it but overall great and smells wonderful.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?