BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Martha A.
Martha A.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
it has salycilic acid yet doesnt do a good job of making my skin feel clean at all. i have to use my ulta version clarisonic brush with this. wont be repurchasing.pros: gentlecons: doesnt clear up acne
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
This cleanser is great to clear up your skin. It met my expectations and more. It worked really well and I will always keep purchasing it. Sometimes it's a little pricey, depends where you purchase. I would definitely refer others.
Kathie R.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
Although I don't have acne from time to time I have breakouts so I tried this and I really loved it. It felt very good with the soapy sissy lather on my face. It made my face feel soft and clean and I didn't see any blemishes.
Layla R.
Layla R.
LAS VEGAS
I love this cleanser. It makes my face smooth and is very lightweight. It is affordable and helps with breakouts. I have used this product for 2 years and it met my expectations far more than I could have imagined. I recommend this for people that have sensitive skin!
Luna D.
Luna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped to clear up my skin. I still get a few break outs once in a while when I don't use it. It doesn't dry off my skin too bad. It has little beads in it which help to exfoliate.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Zionsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Aveeno products. They always smell so fresh and natural. It made my face feel very clean and fresh after I used it. It was amazing because it also helped control my oil overnight which is a problem I face a lot. I would buy again and again!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This product was too creamy for my liking. It did not lather like I wanted it to and so I did not really use it much after the handful of times I did. It is gentle though so that's good. I probably would not buy it again because of my preference but for people with sensitive skin I think it would be great.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a super long time and it is my go to when I'm having an uncontrollable breakout. It's gentle and doesn't make acne worse. It clears up problem spots quickly and gets my skin's oil production under control quickly.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cream cleanser. It contains microbeads that thoroughly cleanses my face and I literally feel it working its magic in my pores. My face always feels soft and silky afterwards.
Elvy R.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product exfoliates and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I definitely feel my pores being cleaned by getting rid of the oils and dirt without leaving me super dry.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?