BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• Is this the kind of product that makes your acne worse before it ...2 Answers
  • I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Victoria S.
Leaves your skin looking amazing and brighter! Love the smell!! I have bought it so many times everyone in my house use it! Love the price because it gets the job done! Love how gentle it is nothing harsh about this cleanser! I so recommend it
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
I have been using this for last few months and I really like it!! Works great on my combo to oily skin and great for breakouts. Gentle, and great for acne prone skin. Highly recommend!
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This face wash really cleared my skin up and left it feeling smooth and healthy feeling. It's not too harsh and if you are sensitive or dry this is definitely the one for you !
Jennifer R.
Philadelphia, PA
At first i loved the product and how it left my skin. My skin felt clean and super soft. It also looked clean. No dry outs or anything. But after a few weeks it was if my skin had gotten use to it and the results weren't the same anymore.
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
This great aveeno foaming cleanser makes my face feel clean and clear and refreshing, I love to use it at night after a long day of wearing makeup. It make my face feel clean.
Evelyn K.
I really liked using this in the colder months. It didn't dry out my skin or make it feel tight right before I put on my moisturizer. I felt like it took off all of my makeup.
Sarah M.
Waco, TX
I love this cleanser! It has gentle exfoliating beads that are an added plus. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I started noticing my clearer complexion in 5 days
diana m.
Tampa, FL
This cleanser works really well. Makes the skin feel soft, refreshed, and revitalized. Also helps with breakouts. Though it didn't do to we'll of a job at removing make up on its own. I first had to use an oil cleanser and this on top.
Jill C.
This product is ok...

Since this product has the exfoliating beads in it you wouldn't want to wash your face with this everyday... But when you do use it you will love it!
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great for my normal to oily skin. I use this every day in the shower and do not tend to have problems with acne. I have sensitive skin but this product never irritates my skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?