BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Alexis H.
baltimore, MD
Smell is great and well as it's creaminess. I just do not feel like the micro-beads properly exfoliate my skin as I have skin with acne and it is dry. I need an exfoilator to exfoliate my dry skin that flakes. I do not think I will repurchase but it may be good for others
Jenn P.
I borrowed this from my Brother-in-law and it left my skin feeling amazing. I went out to buy some the next day. It felt smooth and silky, not too dry or oily, it was perfect. I did not need to use moisturizer for the first week, I had ran out. Highly recommended it.
amber f.
Mobile, AL
Cleansed and removed all my makeup effectively. The little exfoliation beads were nice to exfoliate the skin, and the clear complexion moisturizer are a nice combo. It did not however keep me from breaking out, nor did the soy even out my skin complexion like I hoped.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I have sensitive skin but it has been breaking out recently. I bought this cleanser because I usually prefer cream cleansers. But I didn't realize it has those little beads in it. So I can't use it everyday. I would use the aveeno clear complexion foam cleanser every day, though. It is more gentle on your skin.
Cristince B.
Kings Mountain, NC
This product makes your skin extremely soft in you get healthier skin you get this glow from using it because you know your looking amazing I had bought mine at the local walmart I was uncertain if it would work in after a few times of using it I was amazed.
Kelly C.
This product is nice!! Very soothing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it doesn't remove my make-up as well as other cleansers, like neutrogena. I like their cleansers much better than their facial lotions though. I didn't get any breakouts from this cleanser and I thought it made my face luminous :)
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
I love the cleansing beads in this product. I used to use St. Ive's, but it's much more harsh and almost felt like it was scratching my face. This face wash is much more gentle and I still get that clean feeling after using it. I definitely recommend it!
Alejandra D.
Williamstown, MA
One of the most gentle cleansers I have ever used. My skin is acne prone and oily, and this didn't aggravate my skin whatsoever. It smelled slightly like oats and felt very natural. I used it for around 2-3 months, and by the end my skin felt very soft.
lydia s.
Molalla, OR
While I didn't notice an extreme difference in my skin using this product, I did think that it left mt skin smoothr and softer as well as with a more even toned appearance. The smell is really pleasant as well, kind of like a cross between herbal and flower smells. Very pleasant, and so is the price! $6 is a good deal for a standard bottle of 3.4 FL Oz.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is a a creamy cleanser I tried for the cold months but I don't really feel super clean or super moisturized afterwards. This contains those little micro beads that are killing the earth ( google it) and they aren't even great exfoliators. I need something for winter that doesn't leave heavy moisture on my oily skin but I don't think this is the winner. It's kind of... nothing.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?