BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Madison G.
Madison G.
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers! I use this one everyday alone with another cleanser and they have kept my skin so clear and break out free! Also this cleanser helps with the redness in my cheeks. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product this makes my face feeling so super smoothe and clean I feel like I was at a spa I highly recommend this to everyone it's very affordable and it's just great and very gentle on the skin ! And I recommend it bc it has helped my troubled skin !
Paige M.
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. This has been one of the best drug store facial cleansers I have used. It doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't worsen my redness. It cleans my pores without feeling like it strips my skin.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so refreshing I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now! great value. Bought this at Walmart a while back. I told my mom about it and she loves it. It's worth it
Hope B.
Hope B.
Westerville, OH
It's a good face wash. It has a sort of strange smell. Just kind of plant like, it's not totally unpleasant it's just kind of weird. But it's nice and gentle and no one else in my shared bathroom complained of any skin ailments while we had it around.
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS!! I used this product twice a day and it leaves my face feeling really soft and smooth. Doesn't have my face feeling stiff and dry. The product works great for me. I am a repeat user with the product. It does cleanse my face perfectly.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Akron
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using this for the last two months. I have severely sensitive skin and everything was breaking me out and causing cystic acne. This has not broken me out once!! And I love it. It makes my face feel sooooo clean!!!! I love this.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cleanser tons. It helps clean my face without drying it out too much which is what I need as an oily girl, especially around the t-zone. It did what I needed it to do. I get it from Wal-Mart because it's closest by and I believe better priced there.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using aveeno products since long time ago because i have delicate skin and this works perfect for me, this product of course also reached my expectations. I've noticed that my skin is looking great, I do recommend it.
Lesley W.
Lesley W.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is one of my all-time favorites since high school. It is so creamy and gentle, and it smells wonderful (which weirdly is a big thing for me in facial cleansers). Not to mention, it's a fantastic price!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?