BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Emmalee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works fine for cleaning my face at the end of the day, but does not remove makeup well. It makes me face feel quite clean after I use it on days when I have worked out and sweated. It is gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin daily. If it removed makeup, it would be five stars for sure.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
This is an OK product. It did not leave my skin tight which I liked but I also never felt my face was fully clean. This was the first time I used this product. It is so gentle it was hard to tell if it was actually cleaning my face. I feel it could be improved by making it just a bit stronger.
Hunter M.
This stuff is a life saver. I have mild forehead acne that didn't seem to want to go away, but this cleanser helped a lot. With in the first week I saw a major improvement with my acne. I've been using it for a month and a half and the acne is almost all gone. Would completely recommend!
Jamie S.
Arvada, CO
I used this cleanser for a long time and seemed to be my go-to for cleansing. It washes off my makeup just fine and my acne wasn't much of a problem while using this product. I bought it at Target so it was moderately priced and was successful in what I wanted from a cleanser. I will say that I always had to follow it up with a moisturizer but that's always been a part of my daily beauty routine anyway.
Janilly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I was a little disappointed when trying this product. It didn't do much to clear my complexion throughout my use of it. While my complexion isn't too bad it did very little to clear the my problem areas. I still use this tube for a simple cleaning on my makeup free days but I don't depend on it for harsher conditions for my skin. It didn't dry my skin out as much as other cleansers though.
Kyrsten C.
This is a very gentle acne wash that feels great. I definitely overestimated the amount I need to use per wash, because you only need about a pea size for your whole face.
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
This face wash has been my go to product for a while now. I stumbled upon it while browsing for a new product, and I am so happy!
I recently went on vacation for a week, and didn't have this face wash with me, and I regretted not bringing a small bottle of it. I broke out in my trouble zones and had dry skin.
I have combination skin so it is hard to find a wash that works great in all areas. The scent is amazing and not like a chemical smell that some other brands do.
I can't say enough good things about Aveeno!!
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love it. Words cant express. This is a good products, very cool cleanser. It not only c.eanses, it helps with acne also. Its mildly scented and has nice beads in it. I li,e the creamy consistency it has and the minty feel. I recommend this to any and everyone
Alexis H.
baltimore, MD
Smell is great and well as it's creaminess. I just do not feel like the micro-beads properly exfoliate my skin as I have skin with acne and it is dry. I need an exfoilator to exfoliate my dry skin that flakes. I do not think I will repurchase but it may be good for others
amber f.
Mobile, AL
Cleansed and removed all my makeup effectively. The little exfoliation beads were nice to exfoliate the skin, and the clear complexion moisturizer are a nice combo. It did not however keep me from breaking out, nor did the soy even out my skin complexion like I hoped.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?