BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Lita S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The first problem with this cleanser is that it has micro-beads, always a bad thing for the environment. Second is that it really just did't do much to improve the overall quality of my skin.
Casey P.
This worked really well for me. I have terrible acne problems, so I typically use a strong face wash, but I can't use it three times a day if I work out, because that would leave my face irritated and peeling. It is very gentle and does not over dry my face. I love it!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I love Aveeno products! They are easy on my skin and always leave my complexion clear and feeling smooth! I am always eager to recommend to a friend. I've tried more expensive brands and continually come back to Aveeno
Jennifer L.
Yorktown, VA
I have been using this for years and I love it. I seriously cannot say enough positive about this product. I love the packaging, the smell, and the formula. Great price for a great product. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone. I buy monthly.
Erica S.
Sparks, NV
It kept my skin soft, refreshed, and moisturizer, however I did not see any improvement on my skin. I really wish it cleared up my acne, but it neither made it better nor did it make it worse.
Brittney P.
Pleasant scent, very light, absolutely loved how it felt on my skin. My skin has had dark spots since my last pregnancy so, I went to Walmart found this and started using it. So far so good looking forward to seeing if this will help my complexion further!
Rachel S.
Van, WV
This cleanser has left my face feeling more smooth and refreshed. It has a great smell that isn't overwhelming. I haven't noticed any difference in my acne, but I have a smoothr complexion overall because of the Aveeno Active Clear Complexion Cleanser.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
I have tried this a countless number of times and I overall think it is a good buy. It doesn't cost very much, so that is a plus. I like the creamy consistency, it feels almost gentle. The smell isn't bad either. Over all I would buy it again. I like it.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
This cleanser feels good on my skin. I use warm water on my face and the work it with circular motions with a dot of cleanser. It removes all the dirt and leaves my face soft and clean.
Krystina L.
Independence, MO
This works wells for mostly normal skin, not so much if you're acne prone. It definitely didn't meet my standards or the outcome I was hoping for. I found myself having to wash my face again after using this and for the price it isn't worth it in my opinion.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?