BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Farah S.
Farah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of cream cleansers but I thought I'd try it out because I was desperate to get rid of some acne breakouts I was having at the time. Got that tingly feeling that acne cleansers usually had but it still left my face tight and dry afterwards and didn't feel any more special or better than your average Clearasil face wash
Erin B.
Erin B.
Anawalt
This product worked fair.  I wasn't very fond of the consistency, seemed a bit too thick for me.  It did clean my face, but it felt like I had a film leftover after I rinsed.  I would not use this again.  The packaging was the normal Aveeno bland coloring.
Sass &.
Sass &.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this face wash and aveeno products in general since high school and they have never let me down. It works so amazing with my sensitive skin and I never seem to have any issues when I switch to a new product of theirs. I would recommend anything from this brand!
Kate N.
Kate N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my combo skin glow so well! I love the gentle scent. I pair this with my morning routine to give my skin an extra boost. I shop at CVS due to being able to use my ExtraBucks on items like these. I would buy this again and again. It is one of my staples!
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Otsego , MN
I like to use this product once or twice a week and this is a gentle cleanser. I buy this product at my local target. Although it states that it is "gentle exfoliates" I believe it's a little rougher then expected.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best cleanser I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and so soft, it's strong enough to get all the dirt and make up off while gentle enough for sensitive skin with out causing redness. I've tried more expensive named brand cleaners and I continue to come back to this one, I've suggested it to friend who think the same. 100% worth a try.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I bought this product along with the positively radiant moisturizer and it has changed my skin so much! Any of the acne that i had went away, it faded dark spots, and made my face soft and not oily. I would say that this is my New go-to facial cleanser. I Also have really sensitive skin and this cleanser does not irritate it at all.
Madison G.
Madison G.
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers! I use this one everyday alone with another cleanser and they have kept my skin so clear and break out free! Also this cleanser helps with the redness in my cheeks. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Megs T.
Megs T.
Atlanta , GA
Major staple product that remains in my makeup cabinet now and forever! In a acne breakout crisis, Aveeno Clear Complexion cleared my skin within 12 hours! This is my go-to facial cleanser that I normally purchase from Target and it's awesome for sensitive skin!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product this makes my face feeling so super smoothe and clean I feel like I was at a spa I highly recommend this to everyone it's very affordable and it's just great and very gentle on the skin ! And I recommend it bc it has helped my troubled skin !
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?