BY AVEENO

• I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Faith R.
Diamond Bar, CA
This cleanser is one of my favorite gentle cleansers and is so great when it comes to sensitive skin. I have used it more than once and found that with my sensitive skin it gave the perfect gentle wash that I needed. I think some of the room for improvement could be that it dried out my own combination skin a little bit more than I would have liked.
Katelyn C.
Butler, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser, I normally don't buy cleansing products but I absolutely loved this after trying it from a friend. It does make my face a little red as my skin is sensitive and I have rosaca but that's normal for anything with acid in it. I have seen a big difference in my acne while using this too, I have almost none now.
Kaitlin E.
san jose, CA
This cleanser works very well if you just want a fresh feel and look. As stated I do have oily skin and for me it works well and helps prevent breakouts. Though, I don't recommend this cleanser if your goal is to get rid of pimples you already have or if you have bad acne already. It's a very subtle cleanser and isn't overpowering like those made for bad acne.
Iliana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god. no. i bought this on a recommendation from a friend for my breakouts, but this just made it worse. i used this morning and night and this seemed to clog my pores and give me whiteheads everywhere. did not work for me at all. thanks but no thanks. there are too many chemicals in this for my skin. waste of money for me.
Karlie W.
Westerville, OH
I have very senesitive skin that breaks out easily when I try to make up or cleansers. I purchased this cleanser because my last one was causing my face to be really oily, an issue I haven't ever had. This product is amazing! It leaves my face feeling clean and doesn't have an overwhelming smell like other face washes I have tried. My skin is so much softer and clearer since I have begun using this. I don't think I will be switching face washes!
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
I have struggled with acne since I was in the 4th grade. I have found things that kind of work, I have found things that do not work at all. But up until I switched to this brand a couple months back, I hadn't found anything that works. This cream cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth, and leaves it CLEAR! I have the cream cleanser for the shower, the foam cleanser for the morning, and the pads for at night. Works wonderfully for my combination skin.
Amelia R.
Atlanta, GA
I have had numerous cleaners and moisturizers prescribed to me as well as buying over the counter products -- none that worked! I have sensitive combination skin so that's already a task to handle. I recently came across this product about a week ago and so far its been the best to date. It leaves your skin, smooth and radiant but also CLEAN. The exfoliating beads aren't too harsh on the skin but don't just disappear either. I love it. Smells good too!
Meldin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveeno and ive used it for years. This was my first time using a cream cleanser from this brand. I like it but I'm not sure ill repurchase it. I have oily skin so my skin doesn't always feel completely clean after using this. But it does feel very moisturized. It also doesn't work effectively to remove makeup. It's a decent cleanser with a really nice fragrance but a gel or foaming cleanser is more effective for my skin type.
Lauren M.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
This is a great product from Aveeno - both moisturizing and cleansing, I find this keeps my face acne free, but also prevents it from drying out, as other cleansers often do. The downside to this product is that it uses Microbeads, so I would expect Aveeno will change the formula at some point this year.
Emmalee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works fine for cleaning my face at the end of the day, but does not remove makeup well. It makes me face feel quite clean after I use it on days when I have worked out and sweated. It is gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin daily. If it removed makeup, it would be five stars for sure.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?