BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I've used this for two straight years. Whenever I had a breakout, I'd use it for a few days and it cleared it right up. I had a sensitive, burning face with everything during the beginning of my current pregnancy, and this was the only thing that was gentle and effective.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
My all time fav facial clenser. leaves my face feeling fresh n clean without leaving it too oily or dry. it has gentle exfoliating beads in it which feels amazing. has a fresh and light scent. not too strong or overpowering like some. I don't think I'd ever switch to anything different.
Cass S.
Seminole, FL
This is my every day, never skip it, cleanser. It's gentle but still effective. The scent is light and fresh. It's not too drying. Most importantly: my skin is clearer and "glowing" (other people's words, not mine!). Everyone I know that has tried it, has fallen in love.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Love it! My face broke out bad so I started to use this and within two weeks my face started to clear up. Great for everyday use, does the trick for oily skin and especially good for sensitive skin. Mini microbeads make me feel extra clean!
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
I've tried tons of products to clear up my skin & remove the scars! This works wonders. I love the fact that it exfoliates, but not to harshly (exfoliating everyday is not good for your skin), so the fact that it gentle exfoliates was awesome. can't live without this now.
Nicole A.
Columbus, OH
I bought this cleanser the other day. However, I did not realize it had the exfoliating beads. So I cannot use it with my Clarisonic, but I still like it. I like that it is natural and leaves my skin soft. If you use it with the Clear Complexion lotion it is great!
holly f.
Louisville, KY
Super cleansing and very creamy. It isn't a super deep clean if you have oily skin though. It has small exfoliating beads that give it a cool refreshing feeling to your skin. I have acne and it has worked well to control breakouts and overall keeps my skin clear.
Jessie J.
Ekron , KY
I loved the creaminess of this cleanser. I don't feel like it will dry my skin out as fast as an exfoliator will. This is a cleanser that can be used daily. I tend to mix up my cleansers and use different ones. I will go back to this one again when mine runs out.
Desiree R.
Detroit
Love this brand. Its Gentle on my sensitive skin, no blotchy red skin. Leaves my skin soft and radient. Price is good for the product your buying and worth trying if you have sensitive skin. I recommend anyone who has sensitive skin like me to try thus product.
Lita S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
The first problem with this cleanser is that it has micro-beads, always a bad thing for the environment. Second is that it really just did't do much to improve the overall quality of my skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?