BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Cheyenne M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm not quite sure what my skin type is; I get oily if I don't wash with a cream cleanser, I get blackheads and not the squishy painful pimples, but the ones that just like to make themselves noticed... I've tried everything from coal soap to Proactive, foreign brands, gone to a dermatologist... this is the only product that works on my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling bright, fresh, and clean, and obliterates my acne. I don't even have redness when I use this, and have no problems even when I use heavy makeup. I've been using it a little over a year and it's difficult for me to find locally, but 100% try this if you are looking for a solution. Haven't met a person who I've recommended it to who has not loved it.
Maria P.
I really love this product! It helps keep my skin clear and after using it for about a month I have noticed a difference, even during my more hormonal times of the month! My skin feels so great afterward. It's like a gentler version of St. Ive's Apricot Scrub cleanser. The only issue I have with it is that if I apply moisturizer immediately afterward my skin burns a little bit; specifically around my cheeks. I've tried it with two different moisturizers and it didn't make much of a difference. However, the burning sensation goes away relatively quickly. Other than that it's a beloved staple in my skincare regimen.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I have very sensitive skin and struggled my whole youth to find products that wouldn't cause me to have reactions. My doctor recommended Aveeno products and ever since that moment I have been in love. I especially love the Aveeno Active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser for my face, it keeps it smooth and glowing without being hard and drying. My skin never has breakouts or irritation and I love knowing that I'm using a natural product on my skin.
Berenika K.
I use facial scrubs/cleaners at least 3 times a week and I often like to experiment with new ones each time I finish one product. So far this has to be one of my favorites. Smell is very important to me and this product smells fairly nice and it also does its job. It clears my skin of any black heads, or dry skin and makes my skin looking refreshed and clear. I always pair the Aveeno moisturizer after I use the cleanser for the ultimate effect.
I had really bad dry skin and this is all I could find on short notice . It was way to gentle to the point wear it really didn't do anything . I thought it would be a lot better . I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin or acne .
Tina L.
This was my ride or die cleanser. It kept my face breakout free, radiant and soft. I wasn't using any other skin care products and this kept my face beautiful. It is an excellent exfoliating cleanser as well. I just put this back on my shopping list. I've been sampling tons of high priced skin care and thought why not go back to what I know works. So that's what I am doing. I use Aveeno body wash only. This family loves Aveeno skincare.
Heather K.
I like it, it a good product and my face feels so clean and refreshed afterwards. I really love aveeno products you get a good product for a very reasonable price I recommend this to everyone who compliments my skin!
Tori A.
I just recently tried out this face wash, I feel I have been using it long enough now that I can write an accurate review about it. I have been using it for 3 months now and I can say that it has made my skin feel so good and look better than it had before. It does not make your face oily, it helps with break outs, and it leaves your skin feeling soft. I would definitely recommend!
Sasha T.
I'm usually not a fan of Aveeno products, they smell like latex to me. But this product is amazing! I have a tendency to break out by the dozen when I'm vacationing & they usually come in the form of cysts - this has been a LIFE SAVER! I love the microbeads & how soft my skin feels afterwards. After a week, my skin was visibly clearer & I was able to walk out of my house without pouring concealer on. It has even helped with my acne scars!
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin feel soft and look refreshed. I don't think it is particularly any more amazing than other cleansers I have used but it works well. I wouldn't leave in the shower because my mine had some mold start growing on it which has never happened to anything else I keep regularly in my shower. The fact the cleanser is natural is a major plus.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?