BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
Cleanses and makes my skin feel great. Not sure what else you could want in a great face wash. I love this stuff. I use it in conjunction with the lotions and other products. The entire line is great.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
I like the gentleness of this cleanser, it was somewhat pricey compared to things I usually buy. The packaging is real simple like all aveeno things. It's not harsh on my skin but I haven't noticed it helping so I won't buy it again.
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I've always had acne and have tried sooo many different types of face washes. For some reason the acne face washes have some type of ingredient that irritates my skin and makes the acne worse. This brand of face wash has little scrubbing beads that make my skin feel smooth and clean and it's not harsh at all. It's natural and actually works.
Meagan H.
Jessup, MD
I love how this product is cream with little exfoliants in it. It has an amazing smell and feels very nice on the skin. It was a little pricey for me but lasted a ling time. At night I pair it with the Aveeno calming cream and it is an amazing combination for sensitive skin.
marlene c.
I have used this product for years. I rotate between the clear complexion and radiant lines of their products. However, I have found little difference between them. The quality of the product definitely shows. The price is high, but I have always thought you get what you pay for. Aveeno is not a brand that is easily made generic. I actually went out to try the Equate brand of the product. However, this made my face feel like a film was left on it instead of the clean feeling the name brand gives me. I will definitely be sticking with Aveeno.
Keira F.
Bloomfield, NJ
Has been one of my favorite cleansers for when I am breaking out for years. Love the smell of it actually. The creamy texture is good for my dry skin and the exfoliant isn't too rough. and the acne treatment in it isn't to drying but is effective for clearing up my breakouts
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I've used this for two straight years. Whenever I had a breakout, I'd use it for a few days and it cleared it right up. I had a sensitive, burning face with everything during the beginning of my current pregnancy, and this was the only thing that was gentle and effective.
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
My all time fav facial clenser. leaves my face feeling fresh n clean without leaving it too oily or dry. it has gentle exfoliating beads in it which feels amazing. has a fresh and light scent. not too strong or overpowering like some. I don't think I'd ever switch to anything different.
Lindsey B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This didn't stop any breakouts or blemishes, thought it did reduce the size of those that did occur. I'm oily/combination skin and am acne prone. It cleansed my face well enough. Won't repurchase.
Courtney P.
Clarkdale, Az
Nice smell, smooth and soft even with the little beads. I didn't feel that it did much for my acne though, but I think if you have routine breakouts that are smaller it would be a terrific product!
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?