BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
TOLEDO, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good. Has a weird smell but does the job, sometimes my face gets used to one type of cleanser so I like to switch it up with this and clean and clear
Katya A.
Corona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this product before I go to bed, and especially when I have a bad breakout!! It make my face feel very refreshed, and I could plan on using it again.
April C.
Ocean Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fine grain seeds or sand or beads in this scrub really helps my face feel smooth. I have noticed a huge decrease in acne since I've started using this product
Savannah T.
Pelham, AL
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser!!!! It's a creamy blend of goodness that contains exfoliating beads, but they aren't overly abrasive and it doesn't contain huge amounts of them so they won't tear your skin up and leave you feeling dried out. I have oily skin and breakout easily and this cleanser doesn't dry me out or leave me feeling greasy. I've noticed a very positive change in my skin tone and a decrease in my acne since using this product. You won't be disappointed!
Lyndsay B.
Now, this is just my personal opinion, and it does say "gently exfoliates" but it's too gentle for my liking. I am a fan of Aveeno products, but there are barely any exfoliating beads in the cleanser period. They're too small and way too far apart. The first couple times I used it on it's own. It was too gentle to remove dry skin I had on my face and didn't leave it feeling as soft as when I use a regular exfoliater. But, I will let that slide because it does say gentle. It did remove all of my make-up very easily. I like the pump bottle because one pump gives what you need to adequately clean your face with a little to spare. Now I use it in combination with another exfoliating cleanser first and it seems to work much better for me.
Patrick A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have dry skin and this guy hydrates and exfoliates my skin very well. It is definitely a gentle exfoliator, which I LOVE (and is also the main reason why I use it), so it's not super gritty and doesn't feel like you're rubbing sand on your face. I have eczema and it can get pretty bad at times, and this guy can clear it up in a day or two. It packs a good deal of hydration and I love it. With that being said, this may not work well for those with oily skin.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
Where to start. Aveeno is my go to for everything on my body! From back to when I had eczema to now on as my daily facial routine. I use the cleanser and the moisturizing lotion... a phenomenal combo. It really holds true the name CLEAR complexion. I had terrible acne from basic training all that dirt and oil and not to mention I have extremely sensitive/ dry yet oily skin. All bad. Any who, it is a truly amazing product I use it once a day at night time and apply the moisturizer twice a day. you should probably do twice but for my skin I do once. If you've never tried aveeno before well let today be your lucky day. The makers get my approval :D
Cheyenne M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm not quite sure what my skin type is; I get oily if I don't wash with a cream cleanser, I get blackheads and not the squishy painful pimples, but the ones that just like to make themselves noticed... I've tried everything from coal soap to Proactive, foreign brands, gone to a dermatologist... this is the only product that works on my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling bright, fresh, and clean, and obliterates my acne. I don't even have redness when I use this, and have no problems even when I use heavy makeup. I've been using it a little over a year and it's difficult for me to find locally, but 100% try this if you are looking for a solution. Haven't met a person who I've recommended it to who has not loved it.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I have very sensitive skin and struggled my whole youth to find products that wouldn't cause me to have reactions. My doctor recommended Aveeno products and ever since that moment I have been in love. I especially love the Aveeno Active naturals clear complexion cream cleanser for my face, it keeps it smooth and glowing without being hard and drying. My skin never has breakouts or irritation and I love knowing that I'm using a natural product on my skin.
Maria P.
I really love this product! It helps keep my skin clear and after using it for about a month I have noticed a difference, even during my more hormonal times of the month! My skin feels so great afterward. It's like a gentler version of St. Ive's Apricot Scrub cleanser. The only issue I have with it is that if I apply moisturizer immediately afterward my skin burns a little bit; specifically around my cheeks. I've tried it with two different moisturizers and it didn't make much of a difference. However, the burning sensation goes away relatively quickly. Other than that it's a beloved staple in my skincare regimen.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Briana W.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?