BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Providence, RI
This product is. Alright I didn't really like it. It dried sticky on my face. ..........
Heather W.
Heather W.
Columbus, OH
This has really helped to clear up my face and it also helps with oiliness and dryness.
Janessa R.
Janessa R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cleansers! Exfoliates gently and leaves skin smooth and moisturized
Alex L.
Alex L.
Makes my skin/face feel good. Doesn't dry out my skin and smells clean. I use it daily
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
This cleanser is great for sensitive skin. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
Honolulu
Love this! I get the perfect clean feeling without oily/greasy skin later in the day!
Juana G.
Juana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it helps me remove the extra left over make up and leaves my skin soft and clean
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every day in the shower. I use this with the moisturizer which I also love
Liz C.
Liz C.
Oviedo, FL
Keeps my face clear and doesn't dry it out!! I love now my face has a nice glow!!!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Love this stuff! Really works in my pores and leaves my fave feeling SO clean!
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?