BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
Its not harsh on the skin and it washes off super easily. I didn't re-purchase because it didn't do much to keep my acne under control. it is great at cleansing the face and giving you a refreshing feeling.
Ashley G.
downey , CA
I actually like this product I am not currently using it but I might just go back to it I love hoe=w it is good on the skin and does not burn your skin like some products do. it is gentle and does the job my husband is also using it so that is a plus that we can both use on our skin
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I'm not big on lotion because I hate that slimy feeling on my skin when it gets water,like in the summer. I've never found a moisturizer that doesn't do that until I came across this at the drug store and decided to give it a try.
I love how light it is and how easy it is to rub in
Guadalupe L.
It's a very gentle cleanser, but for my skin, I'm not a fan. I want something that leaves my skin feeling clean. This doesn't really do that. It does of course clean it but I don't like the feeling of it
Urvi P.
Sugar Land, TX
Its a gentle cleanser with small scrubbing beads, it leaves skin really soft and moisturized after the wash. It doenst make your skin feel stretchy after the wash which i really like about this cleanser
Rebecca R.
Gastonia, NC
This is great! I love the smell and it feels great on my face! I feel clean, but not overly clean, and since I've been using it, my complexion has been amazing. I haven't had to use a lot of foundation!
Amanda M.
Pipe Creek, TX
I really like this face wash. It smells great too. I just wish it was more coarse. My face always feels fresh after use and paired with my fave Aveeno moisturizer makes all the difference in my face!
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I've always had acne and have tried sooo many different types of face washes. For some reason the acne face washes have some type of ingredient that irritates my skin and makes the acne worse. This brand of face wash has little scrubbing beads that make my skin feel smooth and clean and it's not harsh at all. It's natural and actually works.
Abby X.
These work wonderful on my son. He have very dry skins around his face and body. It smooth out his skins so well! For some reason when he have pimples around his face, these help it goes away as well!
Meagan H.
Jessup, MD
I love how this product is cream with little exfoliants in it. It has an amazing smell and feels very nice on the skin. It was a little pricey for me but lasted a ling time. At night I pair it with the Aveeno calming cream and it is an amazing combination for sensitive skin.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?