BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
danielle P.
Lansing, MI
This is my favorite face wash!! My face was soft and my blotchiness was sooo musch better!! It doesn't have a harsh smell! I use this daily w/o it drying my skin!
Molly Z.
Verona, WI
This scrub makes my skin really soft but I have noticed only a small decrease in the amount of breakouts I have.
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I've always had acne and have tried sooo many different types of face washes. For some reason the acne face washes have some type of ingredient that irritates my skin and makes the acne worse. This brand of face wash has little scrubbing beads that make my skin feel smooth and clean and it's not harsh at all. It's natural and actually works.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is combination but right now it's dry and broke out. This didn't work for me at all. .. sorry!
T B.
Bronx, NY
THIS CLEANSER WORKS WELL WITH THE COMPLEXION MOISTURIZER. IT EXFOLIATES AND LEAVES THE SKIN SOFT.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser, love this brand. Cleans the skin without over working it. No redness, hydrates and smooths
Nancy B.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really great! I like how it keeps your face fresh I love that feeling!
Jenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed something that would exfoliate and help rid my face of adult acne. This did the trick!
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Aveeno product is definitely my MVP product. I have been using this cleanser for years and I have very clear & smooth skin. I switched to this product after my previous cleanser left my skin oily. I don't have any major skin problems so I had been looking for just a basic cleanser. I don't mind paying the price for this product, it does its job very well. I like the way my face feels after I use this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Grape A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. Cleans my face very well. My face does seems like to glow once i dry my face.
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitive so I can't get a strong cleanser. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? Did it work out for you, were there any results ?
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream wash and it was no good. My face is worse than before!
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?