BY AVEENO

• Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream...1 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO
This cleanser is great to clear up your skin. It met my expectations and more. It worked really well and I will always keep purchasing it. Sometimes it's a little pricey, depends where you purchase. I would definitely refer others.
Layla R.
Layla R.
LAS VEGAS
I love this cleanser. It makes my face smooth and is very lightweight. It is affordable and helps with breakouts. I have used this product for 2 years and it met my expectations far more than I could have imagined. I recommend this for people that have sensitive skin!
Kathie R.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
Although I don't have acne from time to time I have breakouts so I tried this and I really loved it. It felt very good with the soapy sissy lather on my face. It made my face feel soft and clean and I didn't see any blemishes.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This product was too creamy for my liking. It did not lather like I wanted it to and so I did not really use it much after the handful of times I did. It is gentle though so that's good. I probably would not buy it again because of my preference but for people with sensitive skin I think it would be great.
Luna D.
Luna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped to clear up my skin. I still get a few break outs once in a while when I don't use it. It doesn't dry off my skin too bad. It has little beads in it which help to exfoliate.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Zionsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Aveeno products. They always smell so fresh and natural. It made my face feel very clean and fresh after I used it. It was amazing because it also helped control my oil overnight which is a problem I face a lot. I would buy again and again!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a super long time and it is my go to when I'm having an uncontrollable breakout. It's gentle and doesn't make acne worse. It clears up problem spots quickly and gets my skin's oil production under control quickly.
Elvy R.
Elvy R.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product exfoliates and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. I definitely feel my pores being cleaned by getting rid of the oils and dirt without leaving me super dry.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cream cleanser. It contains microbeads that thoroughly cleanses my face and I literally feel it working its magic in my pores. My face always feels soft and silky afterwards.
Mireya M.
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
I really like this product, it makes the skin feel great after using it. Its not too pricey, in my opinion.  The cleanser is not to harsh on the skin and definitely helped me clear my face.  I am a first time user of this product, but would definitely recommend to my friends.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Fridley, MN
Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream wash and it was no good. My face is worse than before!
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitive so I can't get a strong cleanser. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? Did it work out for you, were there any results ?
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does anyone know if this really works to get your face clean?