BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Cleansers

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Morgan R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a nice facial cleanser. It's a creamier face wash than most and is super gentle. It's not particularly for me, but my boyfriend loves it because he has sensitive skin. I'm sure we will be buying it again because of that. It's always hard to find products that are gentle enough for him.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
This product is great for everyday use on my acne prone skin! It doesn't irritate or over dry my skin and keeps it clear and clean! I would highly recommend for anyone wary of face washes because of sensitive skin.
Geneva S.
Raleigh, NC
After using this product I feel like it definabley gets your face cleaned but i feel like the scrub like texture of it did irritate my face. I am a huge fan of aveeno products but this one is not one of my go tos!
Mary K.
Cheyenne, WY
When I use this product it always feels so nice know my sensitive skin because it gently exfoliates and also leaves my skin hydrated. A lot of other cleansers that I use dry and irritate my skin but when I use this product my skin always feels soft and smooth and it looks healthier and clearer.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I am in love with all aveeno products. I love that they leave your skin feeling clean and not oily . I have had no issues with my face since I used this product. I will be buying this product again in the future
Meagan L.
Gretna, LA
Cannot say enough about this product. It is my absolute favorite. Packaging is nothing special, but the product is 100%!!! Very effective. It has cut my breakouts so much. It's so gentle on the skin, yet it still exfoliates leaving the skin soft as can be after washing. Love love love!!!
Alejandra S.
Turlock, CA
I just started using this about a week ago and I have to say it has cleared up my acne that's I've been struggling with for the past year, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all! Love it smells refreshing and the beads are great bit so harsh like other products I e used!
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
This cleanser is perfect to clear out my skin after I removed my make-up. The salicylic acid in it keeps my skin clear and bright and the very small exfoliating balls in it are perfect for an every day usage.
Cee Jay S.
Delton, MI
Around my 30th birthday my skin started to get really bad. I don't know if it was the stress of turning 30 or hormones but it got to the point that I needed to change up my skin care routine and I went for Aveeno Active Naturals and my facade began to clear up within days. Love this stuff!
Ashley G.
downey , CA
I actually like this product I am not currently using it but I might just go back to it I love hoe=w it is good on the skin and does not burn your skin like some products do. it is gentle and does the job my husband is also using it so that is a plus that we can both use on our skin
Briana W.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?