BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Christopher M.
Kingsport, TN
Product is real good face wash goes great with an exfoliator. Nice simple packaging not too flashy. Works great every time. We can always find this product at Target. Recommended and my wife uses as well.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
I am a sucker for Aveeno products because of their added benefits and great smell but I was underwhelmed by this product. The "gentle exfoliation" is almost too gentle for my skin only because I feel more abrasive cleansers help clear my skin up as well as remove the dead skin off of my face. I finished an entire bottle of this before deciding to give it up because it wasn't a miracle answer for my acne problems. I would however recommend this to anyone with very sensitive skin as the oats Aveeno uses are calming to the skin and it is not abrasive as other exfoliating cleansers.
Hallie C.
Succasunna, NJ
I used this facial cleanser for years up until recently. I used to love it and it seemed to work well with my skin type... Then I started birth control, and I'm not sure what happened, but it just was not doing it for me anymore. I loved that there were microbeads in this facial cleanser because it always left my face feeling refreshed, as if I could feel the dirt being cleaned off of my skin. I recently switched to Cetaphil for a more gentle, grangrance free facial cleanser and am hoping to see a difference. As I said, I don't feel that the product itself is the issue in my case, but rather the change going on in my body. I would still use it.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wow this cleanser surpassed my expectations. I bought this at Walmart on roll back. I did not expect much but wow I am blown away. I have dry, acne prone skin, it's very sensitive. I was expecting to break out or have my skin red and irritated but boy was I wrong. My skin felt so baby smooth, the cleanser buffed away all my dead skin leaving a new radiant layer. I am so in love. This product works just as well as high end. I have been searching for a cleanser like this one for years. I am always so scared and nervous every to try a new cleanser because of my problematic skin. But I am so glad I took a chance on this product. I highly recommend this product. My skin feels like I had a facial a peel and microdermabrasion all in one. I am so happy and excited.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I love aveeno I use the most of their products even the baby aveeno it works with sensitive skin and doesn't dry my skin out at all. The price is pretty good for the product
Tina W.
Victorville
I enjoy this cream cleanser. I was able to use a coupon for it at Walmart. As is, it was already affordable so with the coupon it was a great buy. The smell is amazing and I love how smooth it is
Libby C.
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have combination skin along with being very acne prone, which is the frustrating combination of oily t-zone and sensitive skin. I have tried an endless amount of cleansers: Biore, Clinique, etc. and this is the only one so far that has successfully tamed my skin! Being very acne prone, it's been very frustrating finding a cleanser that's strong enough to take care of my oily t-zone but gentle enough to not dry out the rest of my face. After only a week, I have seen a huge difference with my blemishes and skin dryness! My blemishes have almost completely disappeared; and after washing my face I notice that my blackheads are almost completely cleaned out. I highly recommend to anyone -- the moisturizer I use afterwards is the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer & it's a great combination.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
I really enjoyed the cleanser, it was just the right amount of moisture that I needed and didn't strip my skin at all. I like that I can pick this up at SO many different stores, and never have to actually hunt it down.
Mariah B.
There's something about creamy face cleansers that are so much better. This one has little micro beads in it so like most creamy ones, leaving your skin semi oily this one isn't like that. Because the beads work but at the same time the creaminess calms your skin down and it's not so harsh. The best of both worlds really. I purchased this while getting over a cold and since my face was breaking out a lot this help and I think that if it helped at my worst, this product is certainly great all the time and every time you use it
Melissa R.
Springfield, OR
I love this cleanser. the price is great and my skin tone and even my acne improved. I have tried many products and this made my skin more beautiful than any of them.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?