BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does a...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with a Clarisonic? I tried their acne cream w...1 Answers
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This did nothing it didn't work I continued to break out this is something j wouldn't use against
T B.
T B.
Bronx, NY
THIS CLEANSER WORKS WELL WITH THE COMPLEXION MOISTURIZER. IT EXFOLIATES AND LEAVES THE SKIN SOFT.
Mindy F.
Mindy F.
Munhall, PA
Very light cleanser. Very refreshing and youthful feel! My skin looked great and felt wonderful!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't work for me. I used for a couple weeks the good thing about it is it makes your skin soft
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
One of the only cleansers that doesn't make me break out. Very gentle, does dry me out a little
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed something that would exfoliate and help rid my face of adult acne. This did the trick!
Sheila D.
Sheila D.
Clarksville, TN
This cleanser leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh. It pulls the oil right out of my pores.
Felicite B.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love. I love anything Aveeno at this point and this cleanser is everything '
Joseline L.
Joseline L.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is amazing on the face, it is very refreshing I would say. nothing on it I would change.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA
Does not break you out, has less chemicals than most cleansers. Keeps breakouts to a minimum.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge , LA
erica c.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have salicylic acid?