BY AVEENO

• I got this as a present an I'm a little iffy about using it. Does...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a face cleanser, but my skin is very sensit...1 Answers
Bridget M.
Akron
So I've been using this for the last two months. I have severely sensitive skin and everything was breaking me out and causing cystic acne. This has not broken me out once!! And I love it. It makes my face feel sooooo clean!!!! I love this.
Priscilla B.
I been using aveeno products since long time ago because i have delicate skin and this works perfect for me, this product of course also reached my expectations. I've noticed that my skin is looking great, I do recommend it.
Berenice M.
This cleanser is really soft on my skin. I can use it daily without over drying while in the shower. This was the first time I've bought and use this cleanser so I wasn't sure what to expect. I will be making this my go-to cleanser and recommending to others!
Lesley W.
Melbourne, FL
This cleanser is one of my all-time favorites since high school. It is so creamy and gentle, and it smells wonderful (which weirdly is a big thing for me in facial cleansers). Not to mention, it's a fantastic price!
Emily B.
Denver, CO
This cleanser is great to clear up your skin. It met my expectations and more. It worked really well and I will always keep purchasing it. Sometimes it's a little pricey, depends where you purchase. I would definitely refer others.
Luna D.
This has helped to clear up my skin. I still get a few break outs once in a while when I don't use it. It doesn't dry off my skin too bad. It has little beads in it which help to exfoliate.
Megan D.
Zionsville, IN
I have always loved Aveeno products. They always smell so fresh and natural. It made my face feel very clean and fresh after I used it. It was amazing because it also helped control my oil overnight which is a problem I face a lot. I would buy again and again!
Jessica T.
I have used this product for years. I rotate between the clear complexion and radiant lines of their products. However, I have found little difference between them. The quality of the product definitely shows. The price is high, but I have always thought you get what you pay for. Aveeno is not a brand that is easily made generic. I actually went out to try the Equate brand of the product. However, this made my face feel like a film was left on it instead of the clean feeling the name brand gives me. I will definitely be sticking with Aveeno.

The best part of Aveeno is they offer coupons on their website and offer samples. I highly recommend requesting samples to try before you spend your money on the actual product. That way you will be able to see if this is a product will you be able to use or not as well as if it is a product that meets your needs.
hannah t.
Covington, VA
I e only been using this product for a few days and I already love it. It has taken the redness off of the spots I have on my face and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Packaging is nice since I don't really care for a pump.. very good product!
Nelly C.
I really like this cream cleanser. It contains microbeads that thoroughly cleanses my face and I literally feel it working its magic in my pores. My face always feels soft and silky afterwards.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
What other Aveeno products do you recommend?
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mónica C.
Isabela
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Is aveeno safe/good for skin for babies?